🖤I Love Regretting You🖤

(A/N: before you proceed further, please check the above given YouTube video link which I have made for Taehyung's b'day and please do subscribe, like, share and comment, if you liked the edit :) continue..)

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"He is just angry right now, just give him some time to calm down.. Y/n.."

Taehyung spoke looking at Y/n who was sitting on her bed while gazing outside at the blue bright sky without blinking her lashes which made Taehyung to sighed who was sitting beside her.

He crouched down in front of her and then rested his palms on her knees.

"Y/nnnah.....all these years, I used to tell Kook to understand you but first time, I am telling you to try to understand him and his state now.. "

Y/n slowly tossed her head and looked at Taehyung's soften eyes after he uttered those words to her.

"I am not blaming you for what happened, I can never neither he did . He didn't blame you for that hurtful thing but for hiding it from him.. " He stated to her in his calm voice and then gently took her palm in his and cupped it.

"Y/nnnah..put yourself in place of him, how you would have react after knowing about all of this and specially not from your partner but from the outside world.. "

Y/n just stared at him, wordlessly and heard his each and every word and then found Hazel to also kneeled down in front of her and held her another palm.

"Y/n, Taehyung is right and I am not siding him.. It's the truth.. " Hazel spoke to her while clutching her palm a little firmly.

"Our world always give the first priority to a woman's feelings and sentiments when it comes to a child which is not wrong at all but a man's emotions are not less relevant as compared to a woman in any way for his child because if a mother gives life to her child then the father gives that same child a reason to live... Both mother and father are the two most strongest pillars in their child's life so in this same way if that child's life get harmed in any way then both the pillars get broken down with it... "

Y/n, like a statue, heard her explanation which made Hazel to place her palm over Y/n's cheek.

"Y/n...Mr Jeon didn't blame you for his child's death because he knows it is painful for you as much as it  for him but he got hurted and broken with the fact that you hide it from him and you hiding the truth from him made everything more painful for him that's why he must have reacted like this... "

A lone tear rolled down from her cheeks processing Hazel's words which made both Taehyung and Hazel's heart to got clutched by watching her like that.

Taehyung palmed her face gently and wiped her tears.

"Y/nnnah... We all know that Jungkook loves you more than his own self so have faith in that love and trust me as soon as he's going to calm down from his anger and pain, he will only come back to you as he calls you his Mi Casa, his home and we can go to any far but our soul get its calmness by being  in our home only.. "