🖤I Hate Healing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"She's fine for now but I need to check her body thoroughly so please you all need to give us some privacy.."

The doctor uttered looking at each and every men to which they nodded and walked out of the room and then Jungkook closed the door behind him.

After more than 15 minutes, everyone was waiting outside the bedroom as the doctor were checking her unconscious body inside the room in privacy.

"I think you all should leave.. It's already very late.. I'll stay here for tonight ..." Mr Kang said, who was just not only the head of directors but was a very close friend of Y/n's father too and shared a personal relation with her and her family and everybody was familiar with that thing..

"No Mr Kang, we can't just leave lik... "

"I think Mr Kang is right Mr Gwan, you all should leave. It's already very late " Jungkook uttered and then looked at Mr Kang who was looking extremely worried

"I think you should leave too Mr Kang and don't worry I'll inform you if anything happens and me and my staff will take care of Ms. Kim.. " Jungkook spoke making Mr Kang to sighed.

"I know Mr Jeon but she's like my daughter and I can't... "

"I can understand your concern Mr Kang but trust me I won't let anything happen to her because she's my responsibility here... and all of this has happened because of my staff's carelessness so it becomes my responsibility to take care of her and I'll , with my everything... "

Mr Kang suspired heavily at his words and nodded.

"Ok but please continue to update me about her health condition... Mr Jeon"

"Sure Mr Kang... " Jungkook replied him with an assuring nod to which all the board members inclined him by their heads and then decided to leave.

"Wait a minute everyone.. "

They all stopped hearing Jungkook's voice and turned around to look at him.

"I know this is not right and might even consider unprofessional of me but I request you all not to inform about her health condition to Mr Kim because we all know that he's a heart patient and is currently away from here so he might panic and things turned more bad.. " Jungkook said in his requesting tone because he knew that she would never want her father to know about her condition and then got worried for her which might even affected his already weaker health.

"I think Mr Jeon is right.. The doctor said that she's alright so I guess it's Ms. Kim's personal call whether she wants to tell her father about this or not so we should let it on her to decide .. " Mr Kang spoke to which everyone nodded at him and at Jungkook and then all the board members left..

Jungkook sighed heavily watching all of them leaving and then trailed his eyes at the closed door of the bedroom.

He felt like with each passing second,his body was tensing up more as he recalled her vulnerable state and her tears which made his chest to tightened in pain..