🖤I Hate Losing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Mr Park...! "

Jungkook's mouth escaped that name by watching the person standing at his door and his eyes got bewildered by watching Mr Park's lowered head which made his chest to tightened realising that person's head was lowered who had given him the reason to made everyone to bowed in front of him.

Jungkook looked at Mr Park totally befuddled because he wasn't capable of understanding how could he fit in all of that until he saw Jimin to walking towards Mr Park and then uttered coldly.

"Now why are you lowering your head...Mr Park Chi-woon...? "

Jungkook got stunned by hearing Jimin taking his father's name so disrespectfully which made him angry because he too had always considered him as his father so he could not let anyone to insult him.

"Have you lost your mind Jimin..? How could you talk..... "

"Because he's the person who has made Y/n to say and do all  those things which she has done, 3 years ago that night... "

Jungkook got frozen at his place where as he felt like the land under his feets got slipped hearing Jimin's those words..

"Right Mr Park...? Didn't you are the one who threatened Y/n with Jungkook's life and her father's business and forced her to leave Jungkook by humiliating him in front of so many people.... That night...? " Jimin uttered through gritted teeth where as Jungkook just gazed numbly at Mr Park who still didn't take his head upward..

And there stood Taehyung, who also got shocked hearing everything..

"What but why...? " Taehyung questioned which made Jimin to clenched his fists and Taehyung's eyes got enlarged by witnessing Jimin's watery eyes.

"Because of me.... "

Jungkook wasn't capable of processing any single thing which Jimin had said until he heard his next words.

"Because I was in love with Y/n..."

Jimin's those words pierced deeper into his soul which made Jungkook to trailed his eyes at Jimin and peered into his teary eyes which were already on his..

"Yes, I was and I still am. I love her and I am not ashamed to except it in front of anyone ,not even you Jungkook.. " Jimin uttered looking directly at Jungkook.

"Because I have loved her without knowing she was in love with someone else. I started loving her from the time when we both were just children.. I started loving her before you even came in her life,Jungkook..."

Jungkook didn't state a single word but just wordlessly heard Jimin's each and every words.

"And that was my mistake that I never even tried to tell her about my feelings and didn't even think about daring to cross that untainted boundary of friendship between us and that was my mistake that I never dared to tell her that how much I love her and this thing became the reason for all of our pains... "