🖤I Love Embracing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"How f#cking dare you.....Seong...? "

Jungkook yelled out of his lungs and then forcefully snatched his body apart from that place and threw him on the floor hardly making that man to groaned in pain..

And Jungkook's eyes widened in horror when his fell on her who was laying on that floor almost on the verge of losing her consciousness where as her clothes were almost ripped which were practically showing her whole upper body which was only covered with her inner garments which made his heart to got clenched painfully.

"Y/n...." Jungkook uttered terribly panicking and then got on his knees and then held her both arms and helped her to got up and sat on the floor.

His eyes got pricked with tears by witnessing her that state where he found her eyes were closed but her tears were constantly falling from them. Her breathing almost dropped which turned her whole face pale and her lips to dried up.

She wasn't even capable of moving a single part of her body and wasn't on her senses . She was painfully helpless which made Jungkook's eyes to got filled with tears.

He immediately hugged her tightly in his arms and then removed his coat from his body hurriedly and covered her whole upper body with it.

"Pl..please ...D.. Don't t.. Touch m.. Me... "

He heard her almost inaudible voice murmuring against his neck which made him to pulled back and looked at her face where he found her completely losing her consciousness but was still uttering those words while her tears never stopped.

"Pl.. Please .... Ju... Jungkook.. He.. Help m.. Me... "

His eyes burnt up in tears hearing those words to escaped from her slightly parted lips where as her closed eyes fell tears more abruptly because she might not have her senses to move her body but she had felt everything.

Jungkook palmed her face and wiped her tears..

"Y/n..."

"H... Help me.. J.. Jungkook.. "

A lone tear rolled down from his watery gaze hearing her pleading voice taking his name to save her even in her unconscious state .

He again embraced her tightly and softly cooed in her ears.

"I am here , please don't cry..please...." He stated holding her more strongly in his arms.

"Pl.. Please help... Me.. Ko.. Kookie... "

Again a tear shedded from his eyes after her begging words pierced into his ear.

"Give me your phone, you ba#tard.. "

Jungkook eyes snapped upward hearing that voice and he saw Taehyung twisting that man's wrists while standing behind his back.

"Give me that f#cking phone of yours.. " Taehyung yelled through his gritted teeth while abruptly twisting that man's wrists making him to yelped in pain.