🖤I Hate Desiring You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

The bright rays of light entered into the room through the glass window and fell on her closed eyes making them to slowly started moving and her to got out of her sleep.

Y/n slowly opened her eyelids which made her gaze to fell on the ceiling above her. Her gaze was slightly blurry which made her to blinked her eyes in order to clear her vision.

And then she got up and sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes which seemed a little drowsy. After clearing her vision, Y/n's eyes roamed over the whole room which was looking completely empty and the only presence which she could feel there was her own.

Her gaze scanned the entire room which made a sigh to escaped from her mouth because she remembered every single thing of last night's when he took care of her like his whole life was depending upon it , without tarnishing her self-respect and dignity and with no judgement towards anything but just care and endearment towards her in every possible way.

And she herself didn't know why but after last night, the gloomy hope inside her broken heart again started desiring to be lightened up, to live like it forever longed, needed and wanted with its everything.

Y/n tenderly breathed out and closed her eyes for trying to clear and calm her heart and its already dead desires, hopes and longings because she knew, whatever she was desiring wasn't something she deserved in any way.

She again exhaled firmly and opened her eyes and looked at her naked body which was covering under the duvet . She noticed her rashes completely faded away, her body turned totally normal and there was no itching or burning sensation on her skin which made her to sighed in relief.

Y/n gulped and then felt her throat completely dried . So she tossed her head around for getting some water from the table beside the bed. She took the glass and poured some water into it.

And then drank it in one gulp which made her throat to calmed and after drinking the water, she extended her arm to put the empty glass back on the table and she did.

Y/n placed the glass back on the table and was ready to turn around but she got halted when her gaze noticed a small  and black glass bottle which was placing over the bed drawer.

Her brows arched in untidiness by watching it . So in curiosity, she extended her arm towards the glass bottle and then clutched it in her palm.

Y/n took it nearer to her and then her gaze averted on the words printing on it and she felt like her heart sank deeper into her stomach where as her soul shrugged inside her body terribly by reading those words on the bottle.

Her eyes bewildered in utmost amount of shock realising what that bottle was and what the content inside it was getting used for because she herself used to be a terrible victim of it in her past.

Her gaze got stucked into that small bottle which made her to feel like she forgot breathing for a while until she heard footsteps which were coming closer towards the door.