🖤I Hate Promising You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Mrs Park got a heart attack and her condition is really very critical.. "

Her eyes got enlarged where as Y/n felt like the land under her feet got slipped hearing those words to came out from his mouth.

"What..? " She asked him like her ears didn't properly heard him or didn't want to believe him which made Jungkook to sighed heavily and then nodded at her.

"Mr Park was on the phone and he said that Mrs Park get the attack in the morning and now the doctor's are operating her but the doctors told them that her condition is really very serious and there's a very lesser chances that the operation will get successful... "

Her gaze got widened more hearing his each and every word which made her eyes to got filled with tears because only she knew that what she really meant to her... After her mother's death,in her past, Y/n always felt the warmth of her mother in Mrs Park's embrace until that night which turned her world up and down.

A tear rolled down from her eyes making his heart to hurted more badly. He stepped closer to her and then caged her in his arms while placing her head on his chest.

"She will be alright.. Please calm down.. "

More tears rolled down from her eyes at his words until she found him to pulled back and then palmed her face. He wiped her tears away and spoke.

"I am leaving for the hospital . Do you want to come with me..? "

She immediately nodded her head at her reply which made him to inclined her by bobbing his head and with that, both Y/n and Jungkook left his cabin.

Both Y/n and Jungkook was hurriedly straddling towards the elevator but their feets got halted by watching the person walking towards them.

"Mr Jeon...! "

Y/n heard Aeri speaking to Jungkook while looking at him but then her eyes trailed at her and Y/n could clearly sense her eyes to got twitched both in detestment and confusion by watching her there with him.

But she immediately recovered from it and again looked at Jungkook.

"Mr Jeon... Your clients are here and they... "

"Cancel my all meetings and appointments . I am leaving right now for the hospital... "

Aeri's eyes got slightly bewildered at his answer.

"Hospital...? " She asked still befuddled.

Jungkook nodded his head at her and then looked towards Y/n and said.

"Let's go.. "

Y/n also motioned her head in approval with him and then gazed at Aeri's confused reaction and she got by watching her reaction that she had no clue about Mrs Park so she sighed and told her everything because she knew somehow Aeri also had every right to know about it being Jimin's closest person.