🖤I Hate Hating You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"And what if this time, I won't let you to take my love and my child away from me... Jeon Y/n.....?"

As soon as that voice penetrated her ear, Y/n felt like her heart beat dropped, the land under her feets got shivered . She slowly tossed her head around and felt like her body turn numb by watching the person standing at the door who was staring at her with his dark brown orbs which now seem too broken to even look at...

Her heart clutched in extreme amount of pain by watching him to stand in front of her eyes, that person..whom every ounce of her entity was aching to see, feel, touch and hold in her embrace but wasn't capable of...

Y/n's teary amber orbs continued to stare at him who also didn't blink his lashes even for once and stared at her like a sinner at his redemption, a pain at its cure and a lifeless body at its soul..

Hazel, who was standing beside Y/n, got also shocked by watching him there but she exhaled a breath of relief where as even after having tears in her eyes, a small smile crept on her face by witnessing him there.

She got a glimpse of Y/n who was still staring at him and then Hazel trailed her gaze at him and then walked towards him..

She stood beside him whose gaze continued to bore at Y/n's teary orbs which made Hazel to softly squeeze his hand and uttered loud enough to make both of them to hear her words..

"Your Ambivalence for her has finally taken out the best from you, Jungkook.... "

Jungkook's ear heard her those words where as his eyes continued to gape at her amber orbs which escaped a lone tear hearing those words of Hazel..

Hazel smiled with tears in her eyes and then looked at Y/n one last time and finally turned around and left that room, leaving both of them, totally alone..

Not a single word came out from both of their mouths where as their eyes never dared to leave each other until she saw Jungkook to start taking his steps closer to her but her words halted him..

"Don't.... "

His feets stopped hearing her and by watching more tears to fall from her eyes which she immediately wiped and turned her back on him for the first time in his life..

"Go away from here, Jungkook.... "

His heart clenched painfully at her words where as her those words of her own, pierced her heart more cruelly but she still stated them to him because now the fear of something would happen to him and his life, just because of her, started to make her petrified.. So she decided to even part her shadow away from him..

"Leave from h.... "

Her words got stucked into her throat when she felt him to hold her arm and then turned her around with a little force and her eyes came in contact with his.