🖤I Love Detesting You🖤

Author's Pov

Next Morning

"Ms. Hazel, shall we serve you your breakfast..? " The head of the staff asked Hazel, who was sitting on the sofa of the hall while sipping her coffee.

She detached the coffee mug from her mouth and slowly shrugged her head and replied with a smile.

"No, thank you Ms. Gwan . I'll have it with Y/n..."

Ms. Gwan beamed back at her reply and then turned around to walk away from there but got halted hearing that voice.

"Ms. Gwan...! "

She turned around again where as Hazel darted her eyes towards the owner of that voice.

"Mr Kim, Good morning sir... " Ms. Gwan spoke slightly bowing at Taehyung making him to smiled and jogged towards her.

And there sat Hazel who glimpsed at him for a second and then again started drinking her coffee, minding her own business.

"Morning ! Ms. Gwan .. " Taehyung greeted smiling and then further asked.

"Where's Y/n...?Did she eat her breakfast..? " He queried to which he found her shrugging her head.

"No sir, Ms. Y/n is still sleeping... "

His eyes widened a little hearing her reply.

"Still but Y/n usually doesn't sleep for this longer..? Is everything alright? Her hea...."

"I told everyone not to disturb them.. "

Taehyung's words got cutted off by Hazel's voice which made him to tossed his head and looked at her who was still sipping her coffee while browsing her phone.

"And why's that...? " He questioned her which made Hazel to snapped her emerald gaze at him and then looked at Ms. Gwan who was standing beside Taehyung.

"Ms. Gwan, you can take your leave. "Hazel stated to her politely making her to nodded and then left them alone at that hall.

Her green eyes gazed at her disappearing figure until.

" Ms. Smith, would you like to answer my question now..? "

Hazel trailed her eyes again at him hearing his question and she could clearly sense the confusion in his stare as he asked her again

"And what do you mean by them...?
Y/n is with whom...?"

Hazel placed her coffee mug on the table and then looked at his untidy gaze and replied.

"With Mr Jeon Jungkook... "

Taehyung's gaze got bewildered at her answer.

"Jungkook..? He stayed the night here with her..? " He spoke more like questioned in disbelief which made her to mentally scoffed at his question but she restrained herself from being disrespectful towards him and spoke.

"Yes, Mr Jeon stayed the night here and he's with her in her room and they both are still sleeping... " She explained him and again took her coffee mug and was ready to drink from it but got stopped when she found Taehyung to walking towards Y/n's room's direction

"Wait, where are you going..? " She asked a little loud which made him to stopped and turned around to face her.

"Ain't it obvious....? To wake them up Ms. Smith.. It's already 9 in the morning" He replied to her casually and again tossed around for straddling towards his destination.

"No wait, you can't... " Hazel spoke hurriedly and then got up from the sofa making him confused who again revolved around and gaped at her.

"What do you mean I can't? I have legs to walk to her room and my voice is properly functioning which means I.. "