🖤I Hate Waring You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"I don't want to take them anymore... Jungkook... "

Her mouth finally uttered those words to him which didn't let her to sleep for the entire night and not just only for that night but from that moment, when he had given them to her.

She , gathering her all courage spoke that thing to him that she didn't want to take those pills because she never needed them in the first place.

Her eyes got pricked with tears by watching him staring at those pills on her palm, completely startled and then her heart beat accelerated when she found his eyes to turned a shade darker after processing those words of her and then slowly he took his gloomy gaze upward and gaped straight into her watery eyes.

Fear engulfed her by watching the firmness in his eyes because she didn't know how he was going to react to her that statement because he himself wanted her to take them and had given them to her but now she didn't want to.. Not anymore...

So collecting her whole braveness, she softly sighed and then looked into his eyes which were wordlessly peering at her.

"I know, you want me to take them and I will not go against your decision because this is not just only about me but about us . . . "

Jungkook, in complete silence heard her every word without falling his lashes which made her to swallowed for holding back her tears and then she continued.

"So, if you want me to continue to take them, I'll but I just want to tell you that I don't need or want them but the decision is totally upto you..Jungkook... "

She stated to him without halting and then exhaled like a heavy burden got away from her chest because she wanted him to know about her that truth and after telling him, she felt relief but still afraid because he didn't utter a single word in response which made her terrified about the coming possibilities but after telling him her side, she was complete ready to respect and accept his decision no matter how much painful or beautiful it was going to be. She was heartedly ready to endured it.

She stared at his eyes who still didn't speak a single word which made her to automatic get his answer and as she said, she was ready to accept it willingly so with a sigh, she closed her fist and tightly clutched that pills box and was ready to accept it that it was fated for her to endured it because his silence only gave her that answer which she didn't wanted but was willing to take.

So after closing her palm, her mouth escaped a soft suspire and she was ready to take back her hand but she got startled when she felt him to hold her wrist on its place.

Jungkook gripped her wrist a little firmly which made her to open her fist where as his eyes still didn't avert from her for a single second.

And then she found him to lift his another hand and then took that pills box away from her hold and gripped it on his palm where as his gaze continued to bore at her which made her heart beat accelerated in fear and nervousness but his next action made her to feel like her heart entirely halted.