🖤I Love Worthing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"He got into a car accident and his condition is critical... "

As soon as those words got penetrated inside her ear, Y/n felt like her heartbeat turned numb , her body became frozen where as every single thing around her got deprived of any kind of sensation and fell into a dead and dark silence which made her soul to turned lifeless realising her reason of living was on the verge of loosing his life.

Her amber orbs stared at Hazel like a statue, who was shedding her tears and was sobbing uncontrollably but her entire being got engulfed with a painful numbness which she wasn't capable of overcoming or in precise she wasn't ready to accept it... That he was slowly and slowly getting away from her and this time, for eternity..

Hazel was crying badly until her teary eyes fell on Y/n, who was just staring at her like a dead body which made Hazel's eyes bewildered knowing what actually she was feeling or going through.

Hazel immediately held Y/n's both arms and started shrugging her.

"Y/n...no don't... Please... " She spoke to her while tearing up more badly where as Jimin, who was silently watching everything got stunned by witnessing Y/n to almost dropped her breathing..

He stormed towards her and held her too.

"Y/n...breathe.. Please it's going to be alright... "

Y/n, didn't reacted, not even falling her lashes which made Hazel terrified because she had seen this side of her, when Y/n had lost her child in her past and from where she had started hurting and breaking her own self..

"Y/n....please...try to understand, he's going to be alright please.... " Jimin spoke in his pleading tone where as Hazel just gaped at Y/n who didn't even flinched a little which made her heart to clenched in fear and pain so, Hazel did the last thing which she knew was capable of taking her to her senses back..

Hazel palmed Y/n's face and then made her to look straight at her watery eyes with her lifeless one.

"Y/n....don't give up....because not only Jungkook needs you the most right now but your child too which is breathing inside you .... "

Those words of her made Jimin frozen at his place in shock where as Y/n's shattered soul to get wrecked more brutally which came out from her eyes in the form of a lone tear drop..

Y/n gaped at Hazel's teary orbs and her words continued to stabbed inside her numb heart painfully which made her to broken down into tears and fell on the ground and started crying her heart out.

Hazel softly sighed realising she finally let her emotions to out which were consuming her mental health harshly. She got on her knees and hugged Y/n's shivering body tightly.

"Calm down, he is going to be alright but you need to be strong for that...please Y/n..for you, for Jungkook and for your baby.. Please.... "

Y/n teared up more terribly at her words and started crying aloud in her arms where as a tear rolled down from Jimin's cheek by watching her state..