🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"No... Y/n ! You don't need to meet him on that place all alone... "

A heavy sigh escaped from Y/n's mouth hearing Hazel's words on the phone call.

"You don't need to do this because we don't know what his real intentions is behind doing all of this."

"But Dad will.... "

"Listen Y/n, listen to me really very carefully... " Hazel uttered halting Y/n from further speaking.

"For once think about your own self
Y/n because sometimes you need to be your first priority . I am not telling you to be selfish but self care is necessary Y/n... Somehow we both know that Jungkook hates you for what happened 3 years ago and you don't know how far he can go for his revenge because a human became blind with irrationality when revenge started consuming him or her specially when that person is in power to do anything so think carefully Y/n..."

Y/n suspired deeply processing her each and every word where as clutched the pendant more firmly in her grip.

"Y/n...please think about yourself for once . . Jungkook's pain of past has blinded him with anger and rage  that's why look he's trying to ruin everything you and your father possesses but I can feel it that his real target is you Y/n. He is doing all of this just because he can hurt and break you... "

"He can't break something which is already broken beyond repairable... Hazel.... "

Y/n's spoke firming her grip around the pendant more and in return heard  Hazel exhaling sharply.

"Y/n...just think carefully before doing anything... Because two broken pieces can never repaired each other... "

Y/n heard her every word which made her own heart to clutched badly until she heard her phone getting notified of another call.

"Wait I am getting another call... " Y/n said and look at her phone.

"I'll talk you later Hazel.. It's my Dad... "

"Oh.. Okay and please don't do something which will make everything to get ruined more badly.. "

Y/n gulped hardly hearing her and then humped and hung up the call with Hazel and picked up her Father's call..

"Hello... "

"Hey angel.. How are you...? "

Her body calmed hearing her father's voice.

"I am good Dad.. How are you and how's everything going there..? "

"I am fine but.... "