🖤I Love Tearing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Her amber eyes fell on his dark brown orbs which made her to get frozen at her place. His gaze bored deep into her turning her entire entity to got numbed and blanked and feeling like everything and one surrounded her got halted..

"Mr Jeon.... "

Jhope's voice broke that gloomy trance of their gazes. She immediately darted her eyes away from him and focused on Jhope as he further spoke.

"Sorry not be disrespectful but you... "

"I know I came here unannounced and I apologize for that.. Mr Jung.... "

Y/n heard his deep hoarse voice replying but her eyes didn't trail towards him..

"It's ok Mr Jeon but Mr Kim is currently not present here and won't be here for a week... " Jhope replied respectfully..

"I know Mr Jung and I am not here to meet Mr Kim because.... "

Y/n heard him to halted and she could feel his gloomy gaze averted towards her as he completed his words

"I am here to meet Ms. Kim, the future CEO of Kim Enterprises, after all I am going to work with her soon... So I thought it would be better if we get to know each other more closely... "

Her breathing slightly twitched hearing his each and every word until..

"I hope you don't mind us getting a little closer Ms. Kim...? "

Her eyes snapped towards his direction hearing his words and her breathing hitched by watching the evilness playing in his darken eyes which were already gazing at her..

"Ms. Kim...! "

Y/n darted her eyes at Jhope hearing his voice and she nodded at him in approval making him to nod back too and then looked at Jungkook..

"Ok so Mr Jeon.... "

"Well Mr Jung, I want to talk with Ms. Kim alone and personally.. "

Jungkook uttered cutting Jhope's words making Y/n to inhaled a sharp breath and finally spoke while looking at him.

"Mr Jung please excuse us for a while... I'll call you if I need your help. "

Jhope nodded at her and bowed

"Sure Ms. Kim.. "

She inclined him by her head and then Jhope greeted Jungkook and left leaving Y/n and Jungkook alone at that office room..

Y/n heard Jhope leaving and then the door to got closed behind him but her eyes never trailed towards that specific person again who was present inside that room with her but she could feel his gaze piercing deep inside her soul.

Jungkook gaped at Y/n from her head to her toe and a smirk crept on his face by watching her looking away from him. The room got completely filled with a deadly silence ,him to gaped at her who continued to look everywhere other than him until he shoved his hands in his pockets and she heard his foot steps walking closer to her direction ,breaking that gloomy silence..