🖤I Love Needing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Jungkook's gaze darken more by witnessing her holding that bottle and then his eyes averted back at her glossy eyes and he felt like his aching pain flamed up the burning rage inside him by finding a tear to roll down from her cheeks and his ear got pierced venomously by hearing that word from her mouth.

"Why....? "

She spoke in her almost broken voice while more tears started to fall from her eyes by watching him gawking at her with his burning eyes which got totally consumed with anger, hate, rage and extreme amount of pain... Pain that was engulfing his entire being..

Their eyes got fastened with each other making their pain more hurtful and abrupt . Her eyes pricked with more tears by witnessing him standing there without uttering a single word and with each passing second, his gaze turned redden more where as his fists clenched so violently that his knuckles turned pale.

His jaw clenched so abruptly that a vein stretched out on his neck where as his Adam's apple popped out which made her heart to got clutched painfully inside her heart by seeing his that state.

Their eyes gaped into each other for a while in complete silence until she found him started taking his predatory steps towards her without taking his darken gaze away from her for a single second.

He reached to her with his couple of long strides and stood in front of her but their eyes still never left each others.

Jungkook venomously glared into her glossy eyes and then trailed his gaze down to her palm where she was holding that glass bottle.

Jungkook gritted his teeth by watching it in her palm and then he forcefully snatched it from her grip and hurriedly opened it for trying to calm himself down.

But his sanity left him when he found the whole bottle was empty. His eyes bewildered where as his jaw got clutched more badly by watching it.

His furious eyes again averted towards her glossy eyes where he found her already staring at him while shedding her tears more harshly which made her cheeks to started turning pink.

Jungkook gripped the glass bottle into his palm and gritted his teeth more

"Where are they ......?"

He groaned with his dangerously calm voice but got nothing from her in return which started pushing his rationality to its limits.

"Where are my pills...?"

Her mouth didn't utter a single word who just continued to gape at him like a statue which made his endurance capacity to left him in every possible way.

And her eyes widened in horor when she saw him to clutched that bottle so aggressively that it got shattered into his palm and its broken pieces fell from his palm.