🖤I Love Troubling You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

She slowly shifted in her place as she got roused from her heavy slumber. Her eyelids got opened slowly and she parted her blurry eyes upward towards the ceiling which made her eyes to wide opened as everything stroke her mind that had happened last night by watching where she was.

She immediately snapped her head beside her but her heart got squeezed inside her chest when she found the place beside her was empty . She got up and sat on the bed where as her gaze traced around the whole place with a hope in her heart that her eyes would fall on those beautiful dark brown orbs but there was no sign of him inside that room which made her to sighed heavily.

And then tugged the duvet more closer to her bare chest and snuggled her face into it as it was smelling like him and somewhat her, it had the mixture of their essences which automatically started making her to calmed recalling how beautifully every inch of their being got collided with each other last night, breaking each and every boundary of hatred, love, lust,desires and only them.... Both of them for each other in every possible way.

Y/n hugged that duvet more tightly and trailed her eyes beside her once again and involuntarily her palm extended towards the empty place beside her where she found the place was cold which meant he had left her a whole while ago...

Her eyes got brimmed with tears as her gaze continued to gape at the bed beside her and her palm gently got rubbed over that cold and soft mattress of the bed .

Because she thought that last night, alot of things had changed between them that now might her heart would get what it forever desired and expected.. That now her soul would again find its way of collecting her shattered pieces and would again fix her but that cold mattress beside her broken every ounce of hope painfully which was again tried to lighten up inside her heart..

And her that tiny glimpse of hope got engulfed into a venomous darkness before it could even properly lightened up.

A lone tear rolled down from her eyes which made her to blinked her lashes and then took a sharp breath for calming the storm of pain inside her and then got up from the bed and then gathered her clothes which were laying on the floor.

She took her every piece of cloth and again looked at the bed where the sheets were looking completely tangled and ruined just like she and her heart..

But her heart was still not ready to accept the fact that her soul got ruined for her love but not by her love...

She wiped the tears which were wetting her cheeks and then took her steps towards the bathroom still hoping at least something would have changed and turned a little better but the thing she didn't know was that
nothing changed into better but everything turned more worst...

______________

"Y/n.....I have nothing to say to you because I myself don't know anymore where all of this is letting you too... "