🖤I Love Hating You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Save Your Everything Only To Get Left With Nothing To Save From Me... Mi Casa.... "

Y/n gaped into his gloomy eyes and she felt like her whole body quivered by watching the sadistic darkness in his intoxicated gaze and his smirk.

Jungkook's smirk turned more inky by watching her amber orbs gazing at him which made him to lean his face closer to her ear and whispered.

"Are you willing to let yourself to get ruined by me to save your Kim Enterprises from me... Ms. Kim...? " He breathed out into her ear and her whole body shrugged feeling his lips to brushed against her earlobe.

She immediately tried to push him away but he grabbed her both wrists and pinned them against her back and got his face nearer to her.

"Should I consider this behavior of yours discourteous Ms. Kim and just punished you for it without taking consent from you...? " He smirked against her lips making her to glared at him and forcefully tried to free herself from his grip.

But instead of losing, his grip tightened around her making her to hissed

"Leave me... Mr Jeon.... " Y/n spat at him protesting, widening his grin more.

"Well.. Well... Well... Ms. Kim let me remind you that you're here in no place to tell me what to do and what to not...

And you know I can do whatever I feel doing with you too." He uttered and a shiver ran down her spine when she found his drunk gaze to darted from her eyes to her lips.

He gazed at her quivering lips and her blood ran cold when she found him to lean more closer to her face which made her to tossed her head and his lips to pressed against her cheek.

Jungkook softly chuckled by witnessing her act and then wiped his tongue over her cheek delicately making her to fisted her palms.

"You turned a little more fiesty... Don't you Ms. Kim....? " He muttered into her ear huskily and nibbled her earlobe a little harshly making her to clutched her palms more aggressively and closed her eyes tightly.

"So would you like to enlighten me that did you get your ideal man who could satisfy your each and every need in bed Ms. Kim Y/n...?" He spoke into her ear tightening his grip around her

"Wait my apologizes let me correct myself, not a perfect man but men... Because I am pretty much sure that a single man would not be able to satisfy Ms. Kim in bed all alone ...? "