🖤I Hate Feeling You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Because you're the one and only reason of my each and every pain and pleasure......Y/n Jeon Jungkook..... "

Y/n felt her blood ran chilled as soon as those words came out from his mouth and the way his gaze was penetrating deep inside her like setting her soul on fire where as the warmth of his hard built-in physic which got pressed against her whole front wasn't helping her situation at all.

She gaped into his darken eyes, completely startled and frozen, didn't know what to do that was to push him away or just stood there, staring into his beautiful inky eyes which were holding the darkness of a ruthless sinner but in the most heavenly way..

Her amber orbs didn't even dare to blink for once because she felt like his gaze possessed her whole being, drowning her completely into his alluring compulsion and her heart beat accelerated when she found his eyes trailed down from her eyes and then roamed over whole face from her forehead to her nose and finally stopped at her slightly parted luscious lips.

And her fastly throbbing heart skipped a beat when she found his eyes to got filled with a sudden kind of dangerously tempting gloominess by staring into her lips and then she found him to started leaning closer to her face and she knew exactly for what purpose which made her heart to taken over her mind and got an desperate urge of submission in front of him with her every inch of being, forgetting about her rationality.

So siding aside her every thought and the whole world, she closed her eyes slowly while breathing a little heavily and just waited for his warmth to engulfed her totally.

And her blood rushed through her veins when she finally felt his lips to almost got  touched her but before their mouths could collided against one another, she terribly hissed in pain against his mouth as his grip on her wrist unintentionally covered her skin on that place which was wounded .

They both shut opened their eyes and got out from their beautiful trance . Jungkook gazed into her amber eyes a little startled by watching her eyes to got pricked with slight tears because he hadn't held her wrist that strongly that it would hurt her to this extent which made her to teared up.

He looked into her eyes a little confused when she tried to hold back her tears by blinking her lashes continuously and hiding her gaze from her and then tried to part herself from his grip but again yelped as her wrist got grazed into his palm which was still holding her wounded skin.

"Leave me.... "

He heard her soft voice uttering to him but her eyes got fastened down at the floor as she didn't look at his face which made him bewildered by watching the sudden change in her behavior and then he felt that her wrist was covered with something, like a piece of cloth.

He loosen his grip around her which made her to slightly pushed him away to freed herself from his arms but got failed when he grabbed her waist and again pulled her closer to him.