🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

After a Couple of Days

Jungkook woke up from his sleep  early in the morning but his brows got wiggled in confusion by watching the place beside him empty and cold which meant she had gotten up a lot while ago.

He also got up from the bed and then straddled towards the bathroom. He knocked on its door and spoke.

"Y/n..?"

But then found the door was open and she wasn't inside which made him a little restless that where she went so early in the morning . His eyes scanned the entire room but stopped at the door of the balcony which was opened. He jogged towards it and then finally the desperation in his eyes calmed down by watching her sitting on the bench while looking at the open bright sky of the morning.

His restlessness came to halt by finding his rest which was her but then he noticed that the wind and the weather was chilled and she was just sitting there openly without any proper warmth.

So, he went towards the bed and then picked up the duvet from there and walked towards the balcony again.

Jungkook took his steps slowly towards her direction and then wrapped the duvet around her which made her to slightly shrugged and then looked at him.

And Jungkook felt like his chest tightened by watching the dullness in her beautiful shining eyes where as she was looking extremely tired and exhausted but he knew that painful situation was like that and the last couple of days were really very difficult for all of them after what happened to Mrs Park.

So he sighed softly and then pecked her head and spoke with a smile to her.

"Good morning Mi Casa...! "

He , in return saw her smiling at him weakly and replied

"Good morning.. "

He beamed and then patted her head gently which made her to got side a little making space for him to sit with her on the bench.

His heart fluttered by watching her beautiful initiative . He sat beside her and then she wrapped the duvet around him too and got closer to him.

The warm duvet engulfed both of their collided bodies which made both of them to get an alluring calmness and a beautiful sense of completeness by being with each other.

Y/n snaked her arm around his and then placed her head over his shoulder and just stared at the sky which made him to placed his head over her and then also gazed at the sky.

They both just sat there in complete silence while gaping at the morning sky and feeling the fresh and cool air of the sun rising until Y/n heard his voice breaking that calmness.

"Don't be so tough on yourself.. Y/n..." He softly stated still looking at the sky which made her to suspired and then he felt her to tightened her grip around him which made him to slightly pulled back and looked at her and then placed his palm over her cheek.