🖤I Hate Loving You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"How this has happened Jeon Y/n...?"

Y/n felt like her whole body turned ice where as her teary eyes got filled with extreme amount of horror and fear hearing that question to escape from his mouth...

Jungkook peered into her glossy eyes while waiting for her answer but nothing came out from her sealed lips where as her gaze got stucked into his which made him to angered up a little.

He grabbed her waist a little harshly and again pulled her closer, pressing her whole body against his and glared into her amber orbs.

"I am asking you something ....?"

Y/n gulped hardly but didn't find the courage to answer him which made him more desperate and angry.

And a shiver ran down her spine when she found his eyes to turn a shade darker and his jaw to slightly clenched as he leaned his face closer to her face, almost brushing his lips against her.

"If I had to repeat myself again then its consequences are going to be on your head Kim Y/n...."

Her blood ran cold hearing his calm yet threatening voice where as she could feel him turning more angry with each passing second specially because of her silence so she decided to break it.

Y/n softly sighed and lowered her head

"I fell in the s...shower... "

She replied stuttering a little with her soft shivering voice while gaping at her wrist which was covered with a white bandage for which she was grateful that she had covered her wound before coming to work ..

Her words didn't buy him enough specially when she said them without looking at him. So he held her arms a little firmly making her to looked upward at his suspicious eyes.

"Really...? But how? Were you performing a concert in your shower.... Ms.Kim .? " He spoke slightly frowning making her to look at him startled.

She slightly scoffed hearing his words and uttered.

"The floor got wet while I was taking my shower so I tripped and fell and I hurted my wrist with the glass d..door.. "

His brows arched hearing her reply and then his eyes fell on her bandaged wrist again which made her petrified because she knew her lie would never convince him but she still did her best to portray her lie more convincing.

Y/n took back her hand away from his peering eyesight and spoke

"I hope you're done with your inspection Mr Jeon so please excuse me, I have a alot of work to taken care of.. "

He trailed his eyes again at her and just stared into her eyes without speaking a single which made her terrified feeling his darken gaze on her and she knew exactly for what purpose.