🖤I Hate Hurting You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"How's she now....? "

"The doctors are checking her from the past 1 hour and didn't say anything about her condition yet... "

A heavy sigh escaped from Taehyung's mouth hearing Jungkook's words who was looking at her almost lifeless body through the small glass hole of the hospital room with his own broken gaze.

"She'll be alright... Just hope for the positive Kook... " Taehyung said placing his palm over Jungkook's shoulder and gave it an assuring squeeze..

Jungkook exhaled a sharp breath and trailed his eyes at Taehyung who was also looking hurt and worried because that situation was like that... Completely helpless.... Where nobody was capable of doing anything for soothing that pain so they have to just endured it no matter how hurtful it was going to be.

"Any update from there.? " Jungkook asked to which Taehyung slowly nodded.

"Yes, Jimin called me... He, his father and my Dad reached there and they all will handle the legal formalities there and then will take  uncle Kim here after taking the discharged papers and permission from the hospital authority.... "

Taehyung told Jungkook which made him to breathed out firmly and slowly bobbed his head and again averted his eyes at that small glass hole of the door.

Jungkook's heart got shivered inside his chest in pain by witnessing her in that state because he was totally familiar with the pain she was enduring that time as he himself had felt it personally and the fact that he knew that how much she used to love her father and how much he meant to her, that for her father and his happiness... She even agreed to do anything Jungkook wanted her to do irrespective of how irrational or painful that demand was going to be..

But she beared it without even complaining for just once . She endured every single cruelty of his on her so just her father's hard work and happiness would not get tainted..

All these things made him feel guilty, extremely guilty of his own actions on her because no matter what she had done to him in their past , Jungkook never wanted her to feel that pain which he had felt, which she was feeling right now that was.. Losing the only person who has given life to you...

His mind got completely taken over with all these painful thoughts but that trance got broken with the sound of Taehyung's phone ringing..

Jungkook diverted his eyes at Taehyung who was looking at his phone a little befuddled.

"Unknown number... " Taehyung spoke to Jungkook and then excused himself from there for picking up the call for not disturbing the hospital's silent decorum..

Taehyung walked a little away from there and then picked up his call..

"Hello.... " Taehyung said on the call and in return heard a totally unfamiliar voice.