🖤I Hate Deserving You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"No Hazel it was not a Bad dream... Because that's what I really did  to him

3 years ago that night.. "

Y/n terribly shivered in her friend's arms where as her tears turned more abrupt making her friend to held her more tightly where as her own eyes turned teary witnessing her heart drenching vulnerable state..

"Y/n please calm down.. Please... For my sake please.. " She pleaded her while hugging her tightly who continued to quivered more badly..

"Y/n..please calm down it's not good for your health... please.. Y/n.."

Y/n clutched her back tightly while sobbing harder and harder

"N..no.. I de...deserve this.. I.. Deserve m. . more worst than..this.. "

Hazel's heart clenched hearing her words, she palmed her face and wiped her eyes..

"No you don't.. Y/n..you don't deserve this...

Please don't cry please calm down.. " She said while tears fell from her own eyes by watching her because she knew everything, everything about
Y/n and her life and she knew her more than anyone..

"Please Y/n don't cry please.. " Hazel said placing her head on her chest while hugging her firmly...

"You don't deserve this Y/n..you don't... "

She said making Y/n to held her back tightly and just closed her eyes and even her closed eyes reflected the image of that person  around whom she believed her entire fate was laying and now was going to lay..

Next Morning

"Y/n ! You're sure... You want to travel today... you know I can call your dad and tell him like you need to attend some university webinar or.. "

"No Hazel I am fine now and I don't want you to lie to him anymore because of me... " Y/n said sitting on her bed while looking outside through the window at the beautiful bright sky..

Hazel sighed hearing and watching her and than sat beside her.

"Are you sure..? "

Y/n trailed her amber eyes from the window to her and nodded with a weak smile.

"I am... and thank you so much for always being with me at my worst Hazel.. I don't know how would I have even survive if you... "

"Keep quiet girl... You're like my little sister and whatever I did I have done it for my sister so need to thank me for anything... " Hazel spoke and than held her palm in her.

"But just promise me Y/n, you will look after yourself and you would never even think about doing anything like that ever again... Just promise me... "