Celebration!

*huge thud from above*

*loud footprints down the stairs*

*door slams open*

*I explode out of door, breathing heavily*

GUYS.

I MADE IT TO 200 FOLLOWERS.

*confetti cannons activate*

*disco ball drops down*

*music starts playing*

*I grab microphone and start screaming*

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT YOU (because my life would be just a bottomless pit of despair if I had never joined Wattpad) AND EVERY DAY YOU ALL MOTIVATE ME SO MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS, BUT I THREW A PARTY IN YOUR HONOR TO EXPRESS MY ELATION AND TO HAVE SOME FUN WHILE THANKING YOU (yes, there will be donuts)!!!

That was one long sentence.

But, Siriusly, thanks so much, everyone, especially the friends that have stayed with me from the beginning. There's no need to name you all, because I don't want to exclude anyone, and you know who you are anyways. It's a pretty awesome feeling to have so many friends on here that can relate to me, back me up, and support me in ways that are unimaginable. Don't thank me for anything in the comments, thank yourselves. I am blessed to have met so many wonderful people through the Internet.

And for those of you who are tired of my long, gushy, un-often update crap, I promise to get something out for you soon!

(THANKS AGAIN!)