Commencing Blood of Olympus Countdown in 3...

Wow this is really late but

THREEEEEEEE DAYSSSSSSSSSSSS LEFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HOLY HERA HOLY HADES HOLY HERMES HOLY HESTIA HOLY HEPHASTEUS HOLY HEBE HOLY HELP ME

~~~

The PJO/HoO effect on the fandom is what I want to discuss for today.

The fandom.

Of PJO/HoO.

This is gonna be scary.

I think that reading the Rick Riordan books has really corrupted our lives. There's over a million of us dedicated readers, pouring our souls into devouring his writing. We all know what the (sometimes extreme) effects of reading feel like, whether it's crying over a death, feeling secondhand embarrassment, or sitting in a corner rocking slowly back and forth and evaluating our entire lives.

I tend to do that a lot.

Rick writes with such passion that it makes me squirm. He can really mess up our lives, sometimes even intentionally. I really want like lessons from him or something. All of us fangirls can relate to the surge of feels we get after finishing any of his books. I really hope that The Blood of Olympus gives me the same emotions. If anyone can finish with a BANG!, it's Uncle Rick.

I don't know what to do with myself after finishing the series. Looking back, these books have woven their way into my daily life. There's so much about it that I can't just let go.

~~~

FFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLSSS!