Rachel's Cave

For the reader request thingy, requested by @TwilaHunter: Octavian, Rachel, and Leo in Rachel's cave after the war.

~~~

"You. Have. A. HOT TUB?!" Leo asked Rachel, incredulously eyeing the majestic evident hot tub sitting in the corner of Rachel's cave.

"Well, cavewoman have to have SOME luxury." Rachel replied with a grin.

"I should have thought of one of these when I was building the Argo II." Leo muttered. It was a month after the war with Gaea, and he had come over to inspect Rachel's cave because, well, he had never been to her cave before. And it seemed cool. And he could also steal some ideas from it to use on his new inventions.

A voice came from outside; "Hey, um, Rachel?"

Rachel sighed melodramatically. "What is it this time, Octavian."

The familiar ugly head of the manipulative augur peeped into Rachel's cave. "I came to inform you- wait, What is HE doing here?!"

Leo stepped back. "Whoa man, chillax. It is NOT like that. Why would you even think that? You know it can't be true. I'm innocent! Stop looking at me like that! Man, you're disturbing! I swear, we weren't doing anything! Why would we be doing anything? This is all a big misunderstanding! I promise! Nothing happened at all! Why would anything have happened? Don't think dirty! That's not right, man. Not right at all."

Rachel glared, irritated. "You can shut up now, Leo. Or I'll have to use my hairbrush-"

"Just joking." Leo said in a small voice.

Octavian stepped right into the cave opening and started walking forward, not smiling. He was acting strangely peculiar for his usual self.

"Get out of my cave!" Rachel ordered, pushing him back. "You have to ask to come in first!"

"Can I come in?"

"NO."

Octavian scowled and hung his head. "Whatever. I never liked you anyways."

Rachel's facial features twitched. "I can't even date. Go away, please."

"Uh, am I intruding or something?" Leo asked, but he was starting to grin. "If this is your guys' private business..."

"Eew, no!" Rachel cried, but she was starting to blush. "I would never-"

"I know you want me." Octavian called.

"GET OUT!"

~~~

That was the first little one XD. I'll have the next ready hopefully soon.