Goode AU

Requested by @ash_the_fanboy: Annabeth, Piper, and Luke at Goode.

~~~

"Ugh. Who's that kid? He keeps staring at me." Annabeth said, shouldering her book bag and slamming her locker door.

"I don't know." Piper supplied, glancing at the boy. He was tall, tan and blonde, naturally good looking; except he had a scar running down the side of his face by one of his bright blue eyes. "Maybe he liiikkkkeeesssss yyyyoooooouuuuu." She teased in a sing-songy voice.

"Yeah right, as if." Annabeth rolled her eyes.

Piper laughed and shoulder-bumped her friend. "Okay, okay, what's your first class."

Annabeth scrutinized her schedule. "Umm....English, I think."

"Same here!" Piper exclaimed. "Let's go, we don't want to be late."

The two girls strolled down the halls of Goode High School, passing multiple kids on their way to their first class. They walked by the gymnasium, which had been used for the freshman orientation years ago. The two friends were now seniors, and ready to graduate.

"I remember when I was a tiny little freshman." Annabeth remarked teasingly. "We were so inexperienced. Look at us now."

"I know." Piper agreed, watching the new high-schoolers confusedly check their schedules and roam from room to room. "The good old days."

Annabeth laughed. "Remember at freshman orientation a few years ago, when the band room caught fire?" She gestured to the said band room, now slowly filling with instruments and musicians.

"I do! And they said it was some mental kid that attacked a cheerleader with a lighter!"

"I thought that the cheerleader got mad at him and threw a fit, and they somehow started a fire in the process."

Piper shrugged. "Anything could have happened, really."

With that, the two entered their first hour room. They reclined at adjacent desks in the middle section of the classroom. Then, the blonde boy they had noticed before entered the room.

"Look, Annabeth. There's that guy." Piper whispered to her friend, pointing at him.

"Oh my gosh, Piper. I don't really care that much about him. Why are you grinning." Annabeth exasperatedly huffed.

"I just thought you might like him." She dismissed innocently.

"He is sorta good looking..." Annabeth paused, considering the boy. "but I'm pretty sure I don't like him in that way."

"Whatever you say." Piper whispered, laughing a little. She laughed even harder when the boy took a seat beside Annabeth, who was blushing like mad.

"Uh, hi." He said. "I'm Luke."

"Annabeth." Annabeth informed, trying not to look at him too hard, and kicking Piper under the desks.

Then, the teacher walked in. He had salt and pepper hair and smile lines across his face. "Hi, students." He greeted, scanning the classroom. "Welcome to all you seniors. My name's Mr. Blofis, and I'm excited to begin a new school year with you. I hope it's one of the best."

The three kids listened intently as he rambled on. Annabeth couldn't help but consider that this was going to be an interesting year.

~~~

Sorry if it was too short or whatever! I'm just getting so bombarded with requests. Until further notice, please do not give me any more requests, at least until I catch up with them all. *Groan* I'm sure you've all heard it before, but school and other stuff is consuming my time.

But that doesn't mean I'm going completely MIA from Wattpad! I've been getting some good ideas, so hopefully I'll be able to update more soon, and since we're off school today, I plan to get more writing done. I'm also going to start a new (non fandom related) book on my other account, @TheAwesomeAudrey. Please check it out once it's up!

Alright, enough rambling. Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Bye!