BLOOD OF OLYMPUS NEWS!

[UPDATE: The following ten parts/chapters of this book will just be a Blood of Olympus countdown from before it was published. Skip over it if you'd like.]

~~~

Today at school, my AMAZINGLY AWESOME librarian invited me to watch Rick Riordan's LIVE WEBCAST STRAIGHT FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!! Did any of you guys get the chance to see it?

Rick did this thing where people all across the globe would send him Greek Mythology questions, and whoever stumped him received a set of free books! My AMAZINGLY AWESOME librarian sent in a question, but her's wasn't selected.

SO- THOSE DIDN'T SEE THE WEBCAST, YOU'RE NOT VERY LUCKY BECAUSE ALONG WITH THE QUESTION THING, RICK ALSO READ A PASSAGE OUT OF BLOOD OF OLYMPUS!!!!

BUT- THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN'T SEE THE WEBCAST, YOU'RE ALSO VERY LUCKY BECAUSE IT WAS PROBABLY RELEASED ONLINE SOMEWHERE, AND I WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE GIST OF IT HERE!

~~~Warning: spoilers below~~~

So basically, Rick read off a part of a chapter that was in Reyna's POV. It was really cool, hearing from the mind of the kickbutt praetor. What happened was; Reyna, Nico and Hedge shadow traveled to Mount Vesuvius, except they were like a thousand feet in the air.

So the trio was freaking out as they were falling. Reyna yelled at Nico to get them out of there, but Nico said back that he didn't have enough strength. Strangely, Reyna told Nico she could "give him her strength". Reyna held Nico's hand and apparently "gave Nico her strength". It said that her Roman tattoo glowed or something, and then Nico was able to shadow travel out of there.

Then, of course, Rick cut us off.

~~~End of spoilers~~~

The passage he read to us looked to be about the 3-10 chapter, it didn't appear to be very far in the book. But, (as some of you may know) the first chapter of BoO was leaked online a while back. So go find, and read!

And that's about it. 14 DAYS LEFT! I have no idea what I'm going to do after finishing that book, it's become part of my life now. But I will probably just continue writing and being myself.

So thanks all of you! I can't believe that our favorite book series is finally coming to an end. BUT- Rick also released the name of his new book series based on the Norse myths. It's going to be called Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.

I am so excited for what he has planned! The title of the first M.C. (Wow, it already has an abbreviation) will be released at the end of BoO. SO ANXIOUS!

Pray for me. Until next time, adios!