Commencing Blood of Olympus Countdown in 5...

What they say: Blood of Olympus comes out in 5 days.

What I hear: The news has hit the city. People are rioting in the streets. The PJO fandom is laughing; they rise. My siblings are hungry and my parents are missing. The world is burning. There's no hope for escape.

As I'm typing this, I am currently standing under a tree during the pouring rain, waiting to be picked up. Zeus is throwing a fit: lightning is flashing EVERYWHERE and the wind is freezing my butt off.

Seems legit for the upcoming chaos.

~~~

I want to talk about Heroes of Olympus now. I love HoO equal to PJO. They're both awesome, but one particular feature I like about HoO is the multiple protagonists. The series started off with completely other characters and points of view. It was strange at first, but I quickly learned to appreciate the numerous perspectives.

Then when the Romans came into play, the stakes instantly got higher. It was epically intense to see the two different camps, and the conflict seemed appropriate. What made it even better was the friendships spanned across both CHB and CJ, and how they were able to put aside their differences, and focus on the war against Gaea.

The Primordial Earth goddess Gaea surely seems a worthy opponent for the seven. She's tortured them in so many ways I've grown to really despise her, and hope more that our beloved heroes will prevail.

We all know they will.

~~~

Hope you all are surviving well-fed and unstressed! Can't wait till BoO is here! So, Audrey: out!