Commencing Blood of Olympus Countdown in 10...

Can I just say

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am in no way ready for this. Who else agrees?

We have 10 DAYS LEFT and I am FREAKING OUT so bad!!! I want to do a countdown piece or something, but I don't have any ideas. I guess I'll just roll with it. On the day of the release, I will post a special story about my own journey to this chaos. It's just become such an important part of my life now, and I don't think I'll be able to let these books go.

~~~

Okay, for the countdown, let's start with Rick, I guess. The Troll King himself. Even if he is a sneaky little turd with his plot twists and cliffhangers, he is still the awesomest author in the history of ever. He brought me into this mess when I was in third grade, and kept me addicted to his writing style and stunning ideas.

Riordan has many plans for the fans. He's crushing and destroying us with feels and suspicion. It's really wounding me, to be honest. But like a good author, he wants to keep his readers hooked so they continue to buy his books.

Is it bad that someday I want to be like him?

~~~

So I found one of Rick's famous interviews, and posted it on multimedia. It's kind of long, but it tells us so much about the author, many facts that I didn't know. Go watch it!

And I guess that's that. Sorry if it sucked, I just wanted to release some stress and try to do something cool (for once XD). I also changed the cover. Like it?

Anyways, stay alive so I can fangirl tomorrow.

IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOSSSSEEEEEEE!!!