Commencing Blood of Olympus Countdown in 9...

Okay? Okay.

No, I am definitely not okay.

9 days left and some people have already received the book and released spoilers and IT'S MESSING WITH MY BODILY FUNCTIONS HERE!

For the countdown, let's talk about the dreaded spoilers (I will not actually release any).

OKAY FIRST OFF I HAVEN'T READ A SINGLE SPOILER AND I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE THE CRUELTY AND COLDHEARTEDNESS TO DARE TO TELL ME A SPOILER, I WILL BLOCK AND REPORT YOU TO OFFICIALS! I WILL ALSO TRACK YOU DOWN ON THE INTERNET AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU TILL YOU LOOK LIKE A BLOODY CARCASS! I DON'T CARE IF I GET FREAKING ARRESTED I WILL MAKE YOU SEVERELY PAY FOR YOUR SINS SO DON'T TELL ME A TRUCKING SPOILER IS THAT CLEAR?!??

That sounded a bit harsh (sorry if iI made you pee in your pants or something) but I meant every word. I don't understand how people have already gotten the book, but they should keep their feels to themselves. I know it's hard, guys, but some people don't want the book ruined. I don't give a crap on "OMG THIS PERSON DIED" or "OMG THIS HAPPENED", I just want you to keep it to yourselves for nine more days until the book is released. Then you can cry and fangirl all you want. :) Believe me, I will be.

So please please please, I want to read the book on my own accord. I know that none of you would intentionally try to ruin it for me, but PLEASE go find someone else to talk with about it. Can I not stress this enough? Thanks so much for adhering.

~~~

Whoo. This is tense. Argh. I think I worry too much. I need medical help. Peace out!