Commencing Blood of Olympus Countdown in 4...

This is a teensy bit late but

PEOPLE THERE ARE TOBIAS DAYS LEFT! YOU HEAR ME? TOBIAS DAYS LEFT!

*Pterodactyl fangirl screech* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

~~~

For the countdown,

I

Want

To

Do

A

Character analysis!

Covering all the amazing characters we have seen so far in both the series, major and minor alike. Each of these has been beautifully forged by our beloved blacksmith Rick, deep in the depths of his mind.

That sounded weird.

But I just adore how they're all diverse in ages, races, and species. Each has a unique personality, and I JUST LOVE THEM GOSH RICK DON'T TAKE THEM FROM ME THEY'RE ALL AMAZING! The main seven are just portrayed perfectly, but not just the major characters. All the minor characters have their own life stories too. They're all different, but somehow manage to get along.

From Tyson's sweetheartedness to Reyna's strength, Clarisse's boldness and Chiron's wiseness, I WORSHIP THEM. These characters are just real people pulled into threatening situations. Some were even based off of Rick's friends and students in real life! And they've all affected me so much, even though they're all fictional.

It makes me even sadder that some are going to die.

*Collapses on the ground and rolls around on the floor crying*

But to end this on a good note, what do you guys think of the characters? They've certainly changed my way of thinking. I know that in the end, everything will be okay.

Hopefully.