June 1st 2022

Ally x Reader
Warning: Smut
Ally gives reader attention after finishing work

I picked up the red crayon and moved back to my paper. Just as I filled in the red Ally spoke. "I'm finally finished" she gave a sigh of relief and averted her attention to me. "What are you doing?"

"Coloring a picture" she laughed and got off the couch to meet me on the rug. "Is it a pretty picture?" she laid on her back and looked back at me. "Mhm"

Ally moved a strand of hair out of my face and looked at it. "Very pretty baby" she kissed my cheek.

She came back for another kiss but this time not a peck, she tilted my head toward her and brushed her tongue over my bottom lip allowing her access to my mouth. I moaned into the kiss. She broke it, "a little excited are we?"

I tried to lean in for another kiss but she placed her hand up, I pouted and looked back at my drawing. "Awe honey, I'm not just gonna leave you hanging like that".

She got up, I didn't dare look back in case I would get punished. Suddenly I felt her hands grip my shorts bringing them down slow and off my legs. I was bare now and I couldn't really go anywhere with her hands on the side of my thighs.

She spread my legs open and pulled my hips up slightly. I got nervous and felt a ball of butterflies build in my stomach.

"Dear, go back to coloring okay, It better be done when I'm done" I didn't say anything and picked up another crayon.

I felt Ally's tongue against me, I let out a small whimper and brushed a purple crayon across the paper. I bit my lip to keep silent as she repeated the movement.

My breathing got quicker and she went painfully slower. "Please Al" I murmured, my voice cracked. I felt a sharp hit on my ass that made me yelp. "I told you to color". I lifted my top half back up to start again.

I was almost finished with my page when Ally sped up suddenly. My legs shook, "I'm gonna cum". She stopped immediately. I let out a frustrated whine. "Finish your coloring".

She started slow again. I quickly tried to finish the page, but she stopped.

"No rushing darling" I went just as slow as she did and she picked up the pace. I let out a sharp breath and colored over the last large spot.

The exact second I colored in the circle Ally stuck her fingers in me. I gasped and threw the crayon down. "Are you done?" She asked amusingly. I nodded and put my head down into the rug.

"Turn around sweetheart, I wanna see those pretty eyes" I turned over and met her gaze. She laughed and scooted my hips forward again.

I rolled my head back when she touched me. Her tongue went in slow circles as her fingers went in and out. I was close and she knew it. She moved her other hand upward to my stomach where she pressed to keep me still. I moaned.

"Can I cum please" I begged her. She gave no response so I waited. My moans turned into exhausted whines after she stopped repeatedly. Everytime I got closer she moved her head away.

My legs were shaking and my hands were gripped onto Ally's head. "Please" I mumbled. She looked back at me, "mhm".

She went faster. My back arched and I felt hot tears run down my face as I came. It felt wonderful, I moaned and sobbed as she lifted herself up.

Her hand ran down my face, "sweet girl, you're so good for me". She rubbed the tears off my face and kissed me again.

"Next time you can cum faster if you listen the first time, and if you don't you won't cum at all". I bit my lip and sat up. "I'm sorry" she smiled and grabbed my head. "Good girls listen, you have to listen to mommy".

I pushed myself onto her lap, then wrapped my legs around her waist and gave her a kiss.

Word count: 699

I didn't write exactly that many words on purpose I promise.

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson