June 8th 2022

Ally x reader
Warning: Alcohol
Continues from last chapter

I sat down in the warm bubbles, Ally sliding in next to me. "So What's my surprise?".

"You think you're so slick" she grabbed my hands gently moving me to sit between her legs. I happily laid my head onto her shoulder.

I traced lines down her arms which were wrapped around my body. She raised her hand grabbing the bottle of wine she had brought up with her.

Pouring herself a glass she spoke. "Maybe after lunch I'll show you your surprise since you've been so good" Her voice laced with sensuality.

Her hand placed the wine glass back and began to stroke my hair. We fell into a comfortable silence.

When I noticed my hands getting wrinkly I sat up. Ally seemed to be caught in a trance, with her eyes shut she looked so angelic.

I got out wrapping myself in a robe. Before leaving the room I took the wine for myself. I drank it as I walked to the kitchen.

I placed out a pan trying to prepare lunch. While spreading butter out I felt a pair of arms snake around my body. I giggled in response causing Ally to put her head in the crook of my neck.

I decided to make omelets and grabbed the eggs. Ally reached over my hands moving them as if I were a puppet. I laughed feeling her control my arms whilst cracking an egg.

She stopped, kissing my pulse point her hands felt my breast through the thin robe. I ignored her, I didn't want the food to overcook.

She continued to massage my nipples causing me to bite my lip to repress my moans. She nibbled on my earlobe while I tried to stir the eggs.

The second I finished cooking I turned off the stove and faced her. I smashed my lips into hers making her grin.

She lifted my hips up to the counter with her mouth pressed on mine. I let her tongue explore the inside of it.

I let out a large sigh when she purposely brushed her hand over my center. She came to a sudden hault and tore her body away from mine.

I huffed watching her take a fork and bite into the warm omelet. She was teasing me, I wanted to get even so I placed my own hand in between my legs.

She seemed to be stuck at the sight of me. I smirked at my own satisfaction throwing my head back. My pointer finger rubbing the bundle of nerves caused me to moan. I pulled the robe up further to give myself more access.

Just as I worked myself up enough she gripped my wrist before coming close to my face. "Guess you don't want your surprise" I frowned.

"You started it" I snarled causing her to grab my thigh and press her nails into it. I whimpered quietly, she kissed me again. The kiss lasted only a moment, she lifted her head up.

I waited for her to raise her torso off mine and scooted off the counter. I was still throbbing in-between my legs.

Ally opened her mouth to speak while I grabbed plates, "But since I feel bad about earlier I'll get it for you". She softly patted my head and exited.

I prepared plates and popped the cold meal into the microwave then sat for her. Within a few minutes she came carrying a red shopping bag.

I excitedly tapped my hand on the island, she slowly dragged out a box. It was long covered with velvet wrapping.

She pushed it toward me, hinting me to open it. I had a hunch it was a new toy, I slid the fabric off of it.

I was right, a purple vibrator. The one upstairs had to be plugged in, this one was battery operated. I smiled, perhaps she'd let me try it later.

"That's not all sweetheart". She pulled out a second box, this one tiny and black. Could it be another necklace?

I reached for it in her hands. And paused staring at her, she seemed worried.

I popped the case open. A ring.

Oh my God

I forgot she wanted an answer while I had my hand over my mouth holding back tears.

This morning I woke up thinking she left me, and now she's proposing.

"Will you, honey?" Her voice broke. "Yes, don't cry, yes" I moved from my side of the island and embraced her.

Word Count: 756

I kinda fucked this up but it's ok 👍

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson