June 17th 2022

Ally X Reader
Warnings: Smut
Reader has a break up and Ally comforts her with a ✨spicy✨ evening

I sat alone in the booth, my boyfriend exiting to avoid being seen after breaking up with me.

Tears still ran down my face and they began again before I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Ally, the woman who owned the restaurant we came to often.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave" I sniffled, I didn't  want to disrupt everyone else's dinner.

Ally looked concerned, "No you don't have to, I just wanted to know if you were okay". I tried my best to smile, "I'm fine".

My face was wet and red, "Sweetheart I've been watching from across the counter". I looked down to keep her from feeling bad that I got broken up with.

She lifted my chin so I would look at her, "Come with me honey". I nodded standing.

There was something alluring about this woman even though I barely knew her. I followed her to the back and into her office, "That asshole that broke up with you in public, how long were you together?".

I didn't expect her to be curious about our relationship, "Six years". I started to cry again, Ally smiled softly handing me a issue.

"Would you like to come to my place for dinner, so you aren't alone tonight" she seemed to add the last part justifying why. I looked into her eyes, they were hypnotic. 

"I don't want to bother you" I bit my lip pointing my head downward. "No I insist, my son is at a friend's house so I have no company" she argued.

"What about ivy?" I knew Ally was married, as much as I hated her wife she still mattered.

But Ally stayed persistent, "Me and Ivy had a falling out, don't worry about her". She looked back to me to hear my answer, her eyes were so beautiful under the dim lamp light.

I nodded and continued on about Ivy, "I'm sorry". I knew ally was a soft person so her response surprised me. "No need, she was a real bitch" Ally spoke harshly catching me off guard.

Although I was confused I felt a sudden arousal grow between my legs when she spoke like that.

Ally put her hand on mine, "The evening will help us forget about them". I stood to leave so she spoke, "I'll pick you up at six, here's my number".

Ally got close to my ear standing next to me, "And wear something sexy". She leaned in unexpectedly kissing my cheek.

I went home, all I could think about was her. Ally was such an attractive woman I wanted to impress her so I wore a tight black dress.

The dress showed my cleavage and it stopped just below my underwear. Under the dress I wore red lace lingerie, I noticed all the red in her office inclining me to think it was her favorite color.

My black heels clicked as I walked down stairs to the sound of my door bell. Then knock at my door to assure I heard her before I opened it to see Ally wearing a grey sweater and jeans.

She smiled at me staring at my cleavage, she bit her lip. I did the same to her seeing the way her jeans hugged her hips.

The car ride was quick and silent, I could smell Ally's sweet scent most of the way.

She pulled up to her house, I admired the adorable two story home as she spoke. "I figured we could make homemade pizza together" I looked back at her grinning.

We walked in together, setting my bag down I toward what looked to be the kitchen. Washing my hands and grabbed an apron hanging on the wall.

"You seem quite eager" Ally's voiced was laced with sensuality. I blushed in embarrassment, "I love to cook".

"Maybe you could help me at the restaurant" She smiled brightly causing my cheeks to grow more red.

After finishing the toppings Ally spoke, "That's an odd combination". Ally finished her sentence with a chuckle, it was music to my ears.

I bent over to place my pizza in the oven, I could feel Ally's eyes on me. Once I stood she inched closer.

"You've got flour on your face sweetheart" She smiled gently before licking her thumb and wiping it off.

As she rubbed my face with her finger I made eye contact with her. Her eyes were dark and pointed at my lips.

Taking her hand away she purposely brushed my bottom lip. "There" her mouth curled into a smile. I stood for a moment while she moved to grab a glass of wine.

"Would you like some?" I nodded gathering myself from the thoughts I had about her. She clearly knew what I was thinking because she smugly poured us drinks before handing mine and turning to hide her grin.

I took a large sip hoping to ease my nerves. After standing in silence forever the oven pinged.

This time Ally bent down and I did the looking. She was so perfect.

Placing the trays on the table she cut the pizza and picked up a slice. Holding it out for me I reached for it but she raised it to my mouth. I opened it so she could feed it to me.

She let out a satisfied hum making me weak in the knees. "Is it good?" I nodded, this was the only communication I could seem to make.

Putting the slice back down she brushed up my arm slowly.

"Come upstairs with me" she demanded. Before I could respond she grabbed my hand yanking me to her bedroom.

She pushed me onto her bed, her lips connecting with mine hungrily. I moaned into her open mouth, she pulled back.

"Darling, be mine" I looked back and forth between her brown orbs looking for any hesitancy. But there was none.

"Of course" she roughly kissed me, her hands tenderly holding my face.

I let my knee intentionally hit her center causing her to gasp at the sudden contact.

"That's how you want to play huh?" I grinned bringing my lips to her neck. She lifted her top half up taking off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra.

I paused fixated on the sight infront of me. She unzipped the front of my dress leaving me in the black lace lingerie I chose earlier.

She paused too, smiling. "Get up and take the rest off for me".

I moved out from under her to undress myself. I did and she brought me back, I immediately kissed her collar bone leaving marks.

Her moans filled the room as I continued to her breasts until she pushed my arms down holding me in place.

I could feel the wetness between my legs build as she did the same. I bucked my hips uncontrollably, Ally took the hint and slowly made her way to my core.

Her tongue slowly dragged up my slit causing me to shiver. She pumped her fingers in me resulting in me moaning. The faster she went the more I could feel the pressure in my abdomen.

Ally sudden curled her fingers, I let out her name and came. She cleaned me up and returned to my face.

I tasted myself as she kissed me, I hugged her body and moved on top of her. Placing my head down I listened to her heart beat.

"You're amazing" I was still calming down from my high. She wrapped her arms around me a kissed the crown of my head.

Word Count: 1264

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson