June 16th 2022

Tammy X Reader
Warnings: Smut, Alcohol
Tammy and Reader get drunk and continue their affair

Debbie laid down her cards revealing a royal flush. I looked to Tammy who nodded, "there was no way you didn't cheat D".

"Hey, you were the one to deal" Debbie tapped Lou trying to get her to back her up. "Just cuz you are lovers doesn't mean you get to team up" I called out.

Lou averted her attention to the game again, "What about you two? Sharing your cards with each other". "We aren't together" I blushed avoiding Tammy's eyes.

All the girls looked at us clearly not believing me. Tammy just chuckled and took another sip of beer.

The next few rounds we had all gone through multiple cases of alcohol.

Eventually Constance and Rose had to be taken to bed due to them being lightweights. Daphne and Amita both passed out leaving Debbie, Lou, Nine ball, and Tammy.

"I think I better get to bed" Nine ball spoke leaving Lou grinning. That meant she was now beating us in poker again.

"I think it's time for us too tam" my sentence had come out slightly jumbled resulting in Tammy laughing hysterically. She was such a giggly drunk.

"Aw don't be a sore loser" Lou pulled in the poker chips. "You think... she can stand another round" it was so hard to speak so I didn't bother going on.

Lou looked to Debbie, who was nearly unconscious. This prompted us to begin cleaning up best we could.

"Don't have too much fun" Lou teased Tammy. I dragged her into a room we shared when staying over.

I stumbled in removing my clothes, at least I was sober enough to speak. Tammy just stared at the ceiling laughing.

I came over to undress her too but she sat up. "You're so nice to me" the words were broken up, somehow I managed to understand her.

I pulled off her shirt and she leaned in to kiss me. I hesitated thinking of the reason I didn't want too, I couldn't find why. Our lips connected making Tammy suddenly take charge like she did when she wasn't drunk.

I eagerly let her push me into the mattress as she explored my body with her hands.

Her palm reached my core pressing it lightly. I moaned into her mouth making her hum in satisfaction. She pulled down my panties to get full access.

I couldn't remember the rest and these parts were all scattered in my brain when I woke up. My head ached as I looked over to Tammy.

She was nude, her blonde waves ruined and her arms around me. I was sore, clearly we had had drunken sex.

I pushed Tammy to wake her, her brown eyes opened immediately squinting to the light. "We did it again" she took a second to hear my words raising herself up.

I can't believe I slept with her again, she's married Y/n you idiot.

She smiled that goofy grin I only saw when we were alone. "I don't enjoy breaking up marriages tam", her smile turned into a smug look.

"Honey, you know it was broken before I even met you" I threw my head back into my pillow.

She continued, "Besides, I have a surprise". She reached into her purse on the nightstand pulling out a stapled stack of papers.

I took them quickly reading the title. Realizing these were her divorce papers I looked down, two signatures were at the bottom making the document official.

My heart burst with joy, I threw them on the table to kiss her. I stopped being hit with a thought, "What about your kids?".

"Full custody" I could no longer hold my excitement I stood racing to grab my clothes.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "Well we have to celebrate don't we" I was hoping she wasn't too hungover.

She stayed silent staring at me so I dropped my stuff and climbed over to her. I straddled her body speaking, "I get you all to myself now".

A memory filled in part of last night.

She licked up my cum then coming up to kiss me. I tasted myself on her and she straddled me. Before I could react she bucked her hips.

I blushed at part of the missing puzzle, she still manages to fluster me in my drunk memories.

"Okay baby, What do you want to do?". I thought about it, "move in". Her eyes went wide, "wow".

I smiled handing her her bra from the end of the bed, another scene played out.

She ripped off the rest of her clothes throwing them randomly. She kept pleasuring herself on my thigh making my arousal grow. I rubbed over her breasts flicking the sensitive buds, she would whine in pleasure after each time.

I started giggling, "What's so funny?". Her confusion only made me genuinely laugh, "Do you remember last night at all?".

She shook her head, "oh god did I pass out?". I shook my head too, "No but you clearly were in need of my services".

I broke into laughter again, she pouted and pushed me off her lap to get dressed.

She spoke, "at least I stayed awake".

I kissed up Tammy's torso, she bit her lip while looking down at me. Before I could get to her lips I lost consciousness.

"HEY YOU DO REMEMBER"

Word Count: 905

Happy Pride month 🏳️‍🌈

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson