June 24th 2022

Cordelia X Reader
Warnings: Smut, sh
Reader spends the night with Cordelia and it turns into more

I walked up the stairs slowly trying not to wake the other girls. One single thought kept me awake.

The thought was Cordelia, the powerful Supreme. Way out of my league and barely aware of my existence.

Thinking about her golden locks she had tied up in a ponytail this morning I heard a door creak.

I turned seeing the silhouette of none other than her.

"Y/n, What are you doing up?" Her voice was laced with concern. I paused awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Ms. Goode, I'll go right to bed" mumbling I tried to escape to my room.

Sensing my nervousness Cordelia spoke making me freeze again. Trying my best to listen to her words I looked at her nightgown.

It cut off below her collar bone trailing down to a V showing off her cleavage. I shut my eyes tightly.

"I know you can't sleep sweetheart, why don't you just come in here, it might help" I couldn't make out her face but I knew it was turned up at the corners.

I smiled hiding my burning skin, she sighed coaxing me in further. "Come on, I don't mind".

I stepped into her room letting the vanilla smell consume me. It wasn't much cooler than the rest of the house, it was an extremely hot summer.

I waited as Cordelia sat on the edge of the bed. She chuckled, "Aren't you going to come over and sit".

Her voice was so angelic, she patted the space next to her. I rushed to sink down into the mattress.

Rubbing my eyes I realized how tired I was, sleep was needed and I was hanging on by a thread.

A yawn escaped my lips unexpectedly. This caused Cordelia to turn to me.

"You're awfully tired, why don't you lie down honey" the sweetness of her words warmed my heart. Setting aside my anxiety I spread myself out on the comforter.

She hummed content with me, she grabbed a book leaning on the pillow next to me.

Too exhausted to care I let my head fall into her lap. She didn't pause or hesitant, immediately her hand caressed my hair tenderly.

Her scent flooded my nose, lavender and pure vanilla. I could feel myself smile.

As the temperature rised I began to become uncomfortable in my silk pajamas.

Cordelia tugged at my shirt encouraging me to remove it, "it's okay we're both girls, you can take them off".

Half asleep I raised my arms lifting my shirt, then pulling off my shorts. I gazed at Cordelia sleepily.

She smirked at me, or rather the black bra and panties I wore. Maybe I'm imagining it.

I placed my head back on her falling asleep in her embrace.

I raised my head in the morning light. My arms wrapped around a nearly naked Cordelia. Noticing her matching underwear my cheeks flushed red.

I could of stayed like this forever, hugging her bare body. Cordelia stirred slightly, sensing her eyes beginning to open I shut mine.

For a moment she stayed still. I felt her eyes on me. She leaned in whispering.

"Sweetheart, Wake up" her gentle fingers brushed back my hair. My eyes had opened on their own.

Sarah Paulson Short StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara