September 8th 2023

Cordelia X Wilhemina X Reader
Tw: Smut
Reader comes home and has an eventful morning.

I slipped off my heels and made my way down the hall.

Two women waiting for me in bed, Cordelia and Wilhemina.

I slid open the door, trying to not wake the redhead. She slept lightly, the blonde not so much.

It was late and I had just gotten home from work. I was tired, and I wanted to sleep.

I tiptoed toward the bed, climbing in the middle. I looked at them both, laying there.

The woman on the left, her golden locks sprawled out like a halo above her head. Her mouth slightly ajar, quiet snores escaping her soft lips.

And the woman on right had her nosed scrunched, just enough to notice. But as I leaned closer to her the scowl dissipated, fading into a content smile.

I placed a kiss on her head, since this is the only chance she'd give me.

In the spot that was reserved for me, I sunk into the mattress not bothering to change.

Silence, other than two gentle breathing patterns surrounding me. I shut my eyes.

When I opened them it was morning, Cordelia was caressing my cheeks. "Baby, you're still in your makeup and work clothes", I groaned flipping over.

"Come on, We've let you sleep in long enough", Mina shuffled through the closet.

I pictured her face the night before, when it was quiet.

I sat up looking in front of me. Cordelia smiled standing up, she was in her underwear.

Blush coated my cheeks, "I've got the shower going if you want to join me". I nodded immediately standing to follow her.

She led me by the hand offering to help remove my work uniform. I eagerly let her.

I could spot the woman dressed in violets staring, her charcoal colored eyes glimmering from the morning sun.

I grinned teasing her with panties I slipped off my legs. Delia pushed me toward the tub, leaving the door open.

I climbed behind the curtain letting the hot water hit me. The blonde following immediately.

I admired her as she placed a bottle of shampoo in my hand, "will you?". I grinned, reaching up to pour some on her head.

She turned allowing me to lather it in her hair, a string of moans leaving her.

She knew what she was doing.

I leaned forward on my toes to reach her pulse point. Sucking up the spot caused her to gasp.

"Don't have too much fun in there" Mina shouted from the bedroom.

I giggled, Cordelia turning to rinse out the soap. Her voice was husky and low, "Now let me do you".

I obliged, her hands eagerly feeling through my scalp. Instead of focusing on my hair she quickly took the chance to grab at my hips, bringing my ear close to her lips.

"If you're quiet enough, Mina won't have to punish you", I could feel my heart pick up before she bit onto my earlobe.

I bit my lip to stiffle any noise as her fingers trailed down ward reaching my center.

Her mouth stayed near my neck whilst her palm hovered. "Please" I whispered, "Please what?".

I rolled my head back, "Make me cum". She let a low chuckle, her fingers finally drawing slow circles on my clit.

I shut my eyes hoping she'd go faster, her pace picked up like she read my mind.

I hummed moving to give her more access to my sweet spot. She always gave me what I wanted, because she knew I'd be teased enough later.

Her tongue traced circles on my neck bringing me closer to orgasm. I sucked in air hoping I'd be able to repress any noise.

She bit down on the skin finally setting me over the edge, the pressure in my abdomen releasing.

At the same time I let out a groan and shuttered against Cordelia's bare body.

She let me finish before leaning away to wash the rest of her body. It didn't take long for her to give me a kiss and slide out, I assumed to plan the torture that would await me after.

I grabbed a towel slipping it around myself after turning off the water. 

I slowly crept to the doorway where I was met with Wilhemina towering over Cordelia, who was still nude, on the bed.

They both turned their heads to see me. There was a glimmer of amusement behind Mina's dark eyes.

"You stay there sweetheart" she ordered continuing to lay sloppy kisses on the blonde's lips.

It was even a blessing to simply watch them. But it was a miracle to be the one to mess up Mina's mauve lipstick.

I stayed in place my body aching. A completely distracted Cordelia pulled at the blouse above her.

She had begun to spread her legs eagerly waiting for action to be taken. Her wet hair intangled in slender fingers.

My breathing quickened with hers whilst she withered under Mina.

I watched as she was brought to orgasm, her body left shaking.

I envied her, "Come here". Mina ordered   ignoring Delia's heavy breaths.

I approached the bed, crawling on it. I stared up at her, my eyes begging for mercy.

Her lips got up to mine, but she denied me from feeling them. A smirk spread on them.

"Tch, you already have your fun darling". I pouted looking at Cordelia.

She leaned up to place her palm on my cheek, "I'm sure she'll come around by tonight".

They kissed again, and I let the disappointment escape my throat as a sigh.

"Fine".

Word Count: 942

Xoxo 💜💜💜 SssarahPaulson