June 6th 2022

Billie X reader
Warning: Smut
Billie gets home and treats the reader

I smiled at the woman in the door way. "You waited all day for me" she said running her hands down her blouse. She had three buttons undone and began to pull the sides apart revealing her black bra.

"Don't tease Billie" I pouted at her waving her over. She grinned and came to the bed I laid on. Her hands snaked up to my waist removing my shorts.

"Tch No panties, how naughty" I giggled in embarrassment quickly taking off my shirt and bra.

She eyed my body, she reached out pulling me forward so my lower half almost straddled her. "Tell mommy what to do, love".

"Fuck me please", she squeezed my breast. "Hm?", "Please, fuck me mommy". She smiled again and scooted down so her mouth was hovering over my center.

I squirmed as she pressed her tongue flat against me. She pumped two fingers into my pussy. I bucked my hips when she sped up.

I moaned feeling my body begin to tense. She licked slowly up my slit. "Such a good girl, all for mommy".

I moved my hips to her words and threw my head back as my high approached.

Without warning she went upward to my breast replacing her mouth with her thumb. She flicked my nipple with her tongue. The pressure in my stomach exploded throughout my body resulting in me shaking and panting to her touch.

She stopped. "Turn around" I obeyed and she slid my body over her lap. Her hand came down on my ass hard. "Good girls don't cum without mommy's permission".

She brought her hand down hard for sure leaving a red mark on me. I gasped at the surprising sting of her hit.

"Don't just lay there" she pulled my hair up so I could see her. "Count for me darling".

She smacked me hard again in the same spot. I whimpered, "Two".

"Ten"

"Twenty"

"Fifty"

On the last loud smack I laid my head down in agony. Billie roughly gripped a handful of my hair pulling my head up to face her.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you for you to listen" she smirked. I winced as she pulled me back tighter exposing my neck.

I hummed seeing her bend down to kiss my neck. I didn't realize how wet I was again till this moment.

She sighed leaning back. "Sit up". I lifted my aching body up facing her.

She scooted back and pushed her skirt up hinting for me to go down on her. I brought my mouth to her just as she did to me and let out a deep breath.

She spoke harshly, "don't tease me" she warned. I decided to save that for later and gave her what she wanted.

I licked slowly over her slit. I moaned tasting her and sped up gradually. I pushed two fingers into her soaking pussy making her let out a sharp moan.

Her thighs tightened around my head. I knew she was close I looked up seeing her. Eyes shut tightly and mouth opened wide, no sound came out. I went faster and watched her ride out her high.

I sucked the cum off my fingers quickly straddling her thigh. I bucked my hips against her. And we both threw our heads back.

I stayed in rhythm as our moans harmonized. I could feel myself coming close to orgasm.

"Mommy can I cum" even in the heat of the moment Billie grinned at my obedience. "Not yet sweetheart". She gripped my hips and made me slow down.

She suddenly allowed herself her second orgasm making me closer. She pushed my body down so I longer had access to her core.

"Please" I whimpered I couldn't handle it much longer. She didn't respond and moved me faster against her thigh.

My breathing hitched, I sunk my nails into her shoulder. "Mommy please let me cum". "I like it when you beg keep doing it".

I could barely speak I mumbled. "I'll be a good girl please". "Ok cum for me baby". I let out a series of whines releasing the pleasure in my stomach.

Once I was done I fell limp onto her exhausted. "Pathetic little girl wore herself out hm?" she placed a sloppy kiss on my head.

Word count: 732

Gotta little wild with this one 😬

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson