July 11th 2022

Diane X Reader
Warning: Kidnapping
Readers neighbor gets jealous of her boyfriend

I excitedly waited at the door for my boyfriend. We were long distance since my family moved away.

Outside I noticed my neighbor, Diane, watering her plants. She looked up frowning once seeing the car pull up to my house.

I rushed out into his open arms, forgetting about the woman glaring at us.

"I missed you Theo" he smiled pulling me in for a kiss. I tilted away gripping his arm dragging him inside.

We spent the whole day watching movies and cuddling when my door bell rang.

I got up opening it to the redhead. "Sorry to bother you honey, I was wondering if I could borrow some of your mom's gardening tools".

"Oh my mom's actually on vacation, but I guess she wouldn't mind" she beamed. Her joy made my heart skip a beat.

"Really, thank you dear" I let her inside to go get them. She stood scanning every inch of the room.

Coming back she grabbed them touching my hand, "So where's your mom?".

"Hawaii" hearing this she gave me a happy smile. I returned it, she moved to leave.

Walking towards the door her gaze turned up looking at my boyfriend. There was a displeased look behind her eyes.

Maybe she doesn't approve of a strange boy in my house...understandable.

"Bye Diane" her face turned up to mine, the corners lifting again. She nodded finally slipping out.

Why was she gardening in the dark anyway? Why not wait till morning?

I shrugged it off sitting back down next to the sleepy eyed man. "I think you should go, get some sleep" I patted his shoulder.

A frown appeared, "but nobody's here and we haven't even-". I cut him off, "not tonight, ok?".

A slow nod was all I got. Sighing he exited.

Now he's upset.

I decided to call it a night. There was a quiet bang outside the window. I looked up, a rustle of leaves followed.

Hm. Must be a squirrel.

I hurried to my bedroom locking the door behind me. Tiredly I fell in unconscious.

Footsteps woke me from my slumber. At first I chalked it down to my imagination. But then they was a slam.

I sat up watching the door in front of me, fear making me frozen. A small clicking echoed from it.

Something was trying to unlock it. Or someone.

I couldn't move so I just tried to breath. The door creaked open allowing me to see the shadowy figure staring at me.

It lept toward me, I jumped up. The cold air hit me, why had I slept in my underwear.

In the dark I couldn't make out the person, but they were strong. And a woman.

Before I could push her away she held me. The last thing I remember was the fresh perfume while being stabbed with a needle.

Squinting through my heavy eyelids I made out the shining sun. Relief of the horrible dream was the first thing I felt, then panic as I realized I was in an unfamiliar room.

My top half raised, suddenly a cold hand dragged me backward causing me to open my mouth. Before I could scream another hand covered my heavy breaths.

I was still, and the arms pulled me into a person's warm body. I almost relaxed at the touch, it was somehow calming.

I smelt that smell again, that sickly sweet rosy smell. It also calmed my nerves.

The mystery woman leaned in whispering in my ear. "Are you done?" I hesitantly nodded not daring to look at her.

The voice was so recognizable, I tried to recall where I had heard it.

The palm gradually left me, but I was still hugged into her. Then the touch was glided down to my thighs.

"Please, no" I whimpered hoping she'd listen. The woman did bringing her fingers away from me.

I wasn't going to leave, that could have been dangerous. Although I did turn my head.

Oh god.

The redhead smiled when I met her soft face. All I could manage was staring at her, our noses almost touched. We were an inch or so apart.

My gaze traveled to hers, her eyes a beautiful amber color I never saw this close.

Diane's gently lifted my chin so my head properly pointed at her. I lost myself, the reason and question as to why I was here disappearing.

I tried to advert my blushing cheeks to the left, but she didn't allow that. The gap between finally closed. I couldn't remember if I had leaned in or she had.

I fell into the tender kiss, my hands freely cupped around her jaw. I had never felt the electric spark that happened. She hummed into my open mouth.

It was a hum of approval, like she has been waiting for this forever.

I guess I had been too, at least being with someone I wanted to kiss.

Wait...this is all wrong? I'd rather kiss my middle aged woman neighbor than my boyfriend? My neighbor who I assumed stole me from my bedroom.

I removed my lips from her plump ones. My breathing quickened. I placed my weight on my arms, climbing out of the unknown bed.

Diane just folded her hands, watching me with amusement. Of course I was still in my underwear from the night before.

Her room was freezing, I went to open the door. Turning the knob and pulling it stayed closed.

I tried again. It didn't budge, I rushed to the only window looking out. I was hit with realization.

This is not Diane's house.

It could have been, but it was not the one next to mine.

Outside there was a garden similar to hers, beyond that it was just grass, then trees. Miles and miles of trees.

Diane let a chuckle, "Do you have somewhere to be, sweetheart?". I started to panic.

I was cold still, but I began to sweat. And the room seemed to get smaller, I backed into the corner falling to the floor.

Crying into my hands I made myself tinier. I'm stuck here, half naked with someone I barely know.

The fingers I had now touched many times gripped my forearms pulling them down. Then she wiped my tears speaking softly to me.

"It's okay, you're safe". How was I safe here?

I only sobbed more until she embraced me. I wasn't going to fight her off, there was no point.

"I'm not going to hurt you, or force you to do anything you don't want. Just don't leave, that's the only rule". I subconsciously had hugged her back.

Oddly I was comforted by her words, she didn't seem to be aggressive. At least not yet.

Word Count: 1135

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson