December 19th 2023

Venable X Reader X Cordelia
Warnings: Smut
A couple takes a liking to Reader

The coffee shop was empty, perfectly quiet. I was sat in the corner with my laptop open. It didn't take more than a few minutes for the door to jingle open.

I tried to ignore whoever walked in, but the clicks of two pairs of heels had me distracted.

I peeked past my work, those heels belonged to two women. One pair was black and sleek. I gazed up to a tattoo above the front edge of the heels.

The second pair, I watched. They were brown, thick heeled boots. A pair of stockings covered the skin above them.

I let my eyes travel upward to both of them. A redhead and a blonde. The back of their heads faced me.

They certainly seemed like they should be at work, both of their outfits were formal.

I had to admit it was kind of hot.

The blondes head slightly turned my way and I quickly looked away at my keyboard.

They whispered back and forth, the purple one clearly dominated the conversation.

But I couldn't make out what they were saying, just that they agreed with each other.

Another few minutes passed, and I hadn't typed any more than a sentence.

The two ladies got their coffee and sat right next to me. Right next to me.

In an empty Cafe?

I allowed myself to look at them. They stared at me, making obvious they were interested in any kind of interaction.

I was the first to speak, "Can I help you?". I tried to hide the agitation in my voice, because they were the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

The redhead spoke, "What's your name sweetheart?". Her expression was so serious I thought my brain was making things up.

Any anger I had now, faltered. I blushed, "Y/n". She looked right through me. "What a pretty name", she was doing this on purpose.

"Mina stop", the other spoke, she looked at me with soft caramel eyes. "Don't mind her. I'm Cordelia".

"We were wondering if maybe..you'd like to go to the library next door with us?", the way the words left her lips kept me silent. "On a date", Mina added.

I couldn't talk, not while they watched me with opposite smiles. One sweet, one scary. A good scary.

"Speak honey", she ordered. "I-I, sure".

"We'll wait next door". They got up and walked out, leaving me alone to pack my stuff.

The second they were out the door I scrambled to throw my things in my bag. And rush out to the building across the street.

This was an odd and troubling situation.

I looked inside the window reflection, checking my hair in the window and putting on a thick layer of lip gloss. I spotted them, waiting, planning in between the shelves of books.

They sat down at a table together. I took in a breath and walked in, toward them.

They both had a book, I guess they wanted to seem busy. A library is not a normal place to have a date, but it was nice.

I was painfully nervous, and it showed. "What are you reading?" I whispered to the blonde, who was leaned over a page. Her golden locks encasing the words.

She smiled sweetly, "Milk and Honey". Rupi Kaur. Poetry, of course she read poetry in her light colored floral blouse, and fitted dress pants.

Mina hadn't opened hers yet because her attention was completely directed at me, allowing me to read the title of her book. William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juilet.