October 11th 2022

Mildred Ratched X Reader
Warnings: Smut, Masturbation, Spanking
Reader gets caught pleasuring herself to the head nurse.

I leaned further into the mattress as my fingers went in circles. I kept my other hand over my mouth preventing too much noise.

A whimper escaped me as an image of her replayed in my mind. I tried to shove it away but the thought of Mildred Ratched, my superior, taunted me.

"Oh fuck" I lost myself thinking more about the woman. A scene from this morning clouding my thoughts.

~~

I placed my lunch in the refrigerator sighing at my packed schedule. I shut the door jumping when I saw the tall redhead in the doorway.

"Good morning, Miss Y/l/n" she slipped past me with a peach in hand. "Nurse Ratched" I nodded hiding the blush that begun to spread as she touched my shoulder.

"Would you like a bite?" She held the orange and yellow fruit near my mouth. Brushing off the offer she said still.

"Come on, don't deny yourself one of life's simple pleasures" she waved it smirking at me.

I opened my lips causing her to smile softly. She let a hum as I sunk my teeth into its soft flesh.

"Good, isn't it?" My face grew a shade darker while I wiped away the juice. I nodded again.

She took a second bite following my eyes. They fell to her lips, the ones that gently wrapped around peach.

Hearing the voice of another Nurse she stepped away like nothing had happened.

I stood frozen trying to push away all my dirty thoughts.

~~

I let a moan at the pressure building in my abdomen. My fingers growing in pace before I heard a familiar sound stop me.

The clearing of a throat caused my to eyes to shoot open. I paused, my face flushing completely.

"Well well" when I looked in front of me the door to the vacant room I was in had been opened. An almost smirking Mildred watched me in the dim light.

I pushed my skirt down feeling embrassment consume me. Thankfully she had no hints I had been thinking of her.

"What are you doing Y/n" my blood ran cold, she never used my first name. I didn't speak but lifted my top half up.

"Hm?" She locked the door behind her. "I didn't-" I mumbled.

She placed her hand up chuckling. "Nevermind, don't let me interrupt you sweetheart" I let a sharp breath in not knowing if what I was hearing was real.

"I'm sorry" I climbed up to get off the mattress. Her dark eyes following me as I approached her.

"I'll just go" reaching for the doorknob she grabbed my wrist. I gulped feeling my body get warmer.

"You're not going anywhere, at least not yet" her voice was raspy and deep. "I've got to get back to work" I whimpered too ashamed to make eye contact.

"I'm sure someone can cover for you", I kept my lips pressed tightly together.

Her finger lifted my chin making it impossible to avoid her gaze. "What were you thinking about?".

"What?", her nail pressed into my skin causing me to wince. "While you touched yourself?" I didn't speak.

Realizing I wasn't going to respond her whole hand held my jaw squeezing my cheeks. "Nothing" I cried out just wanting the interaction to end.

"Liar, you know what happens to liars?", finally her grip moved downward. She trailed gently to my throat. "They get punished".

I couldn't lie to myself when the wetness between my thighs grew. She leaned forward placing her lips on my skin.

I gasped groaning while she left a hickey at the start of my neck. I was too in shock to move or speak.

"I'll ask one more time darling" I hummed for her to continue. "What were you thinking about?".

"You" I whispered hoping I hadn't made a mistake that would get me fired. Or worse.

"Mm, good girl" I moaned as she leaned back to see my eyes again. "Strip and get on the bed" the tone of her voice dropped.

Her hands returned to her sides allowing me to do what she ordered.

I anxiously removed my uniform leaving me in my underwear. As I walked to the bed Mildred spoke.

"The bra too", I winced at the chill of the room after unclipping the clasp. The fabric fell making my gaze fall in embrassment.

"And the panties". I sighed slipping them off before finally standing on my knees in the bed.

She walked to the other side staring closely at me shaking her head. "What you did was very inappropriate Y/n".

Her hand reached out to push my front down causing me to end up on all fours.

"I'm sorry Mildred" I let an unsincere apology causing her hand to immediately slam on my skin.

I yelped in surprise wincing at the same time, "I never said you could call me by my first name, it's Ms.Ratched to you".

"Yes Ms.Ratched". She did it again, this time no noise came from me in fear she'd only do it harder.

"Mm you're learning quickly" another loud smack. A whimper escaped me at the burning sensation spreading.

She continued until about 30 hits and I finally let my top half fall. I was groaning at the sting.

"Please" I whined, my arms aching from my own weight. "Please what" she taunted.

I never thought of Mildred as so rough, but clearly she liked it.

"Please Ms.Ratched, I need a break" she rubbed gently over the sore spot. "Alright, you've obviously been enjoying yourself proven by the mess you made".

Her fingers brushed over my slit unexpectedly. My legs began to shake slightly from how long I leaned on them.

"Lay on your back sweetheart", I did patiently waiting for her touch.

She continued the attack over my lower half until I was nearly over the edge, she suddenly stopped.

I lifted my head, which was fuzzy. She stood handing me my garments. "What?" I pouted, my core aching for release.

She let a sickening laugh, "You thought I was gonna let you finish?". Her grin grew as she made her way to the door.

"Get your clothes back on honey, maybe I'll let you if you're good tonight". My chest filled with air, "Tonight?".

"Meet me after work" she left leaving me breathless and worked up.

Fuck.

Word Count: 1075

Hopefully I'll get more stuff out lately, thank you guys for reading.

Xoxo 💜💜 SsarahPaulson