July 31th 2023

Wilhemina X Reader
No Warnings
The Olive Theory.

I stared at Mina across the restaurant table. A calm silence consuming us.

I grinned up at her as the rim of my champagne glass touched my lips, she was scanning the menu.

She'd order for the both of us, as usual. Her eyes searched the contents while I patiently waited for her to speak.

I folded my arms admiring her features in the soft light. The way her eyes reflected gold in the flame of the candle.

"The pasta?", she raised a brow at me. I hummed a yes, my leg brushing lightly against hers aching for contact.

Just as I could feel her gaze upon me the waiter approached us.

"What would we like to start the night off ladies?", Mina was quick to order obviously not enjoying the view the waiter had above my dress.

His gaze lingered a little too long down the sharp V meant only for the redhead. She slammed down her glass.

"Please, not another word, take our menus", normally she was a lot nicer to restaurant staff. I smiled that I had this affect on her.

"I think someone's a bit jealous" I whispered watching the young man scurry away.

The corners of her mouth stayed low, "You're too pretty for your own good".

I purposefully allowed my eyes to widen, "You really think so". A small giggle left me as she scoffed.

"Cocky too", I reached my hand out to hers. The violet coating my nails compliment her clear ones.

"Thank you for bringing me here tonight, I know you're busy". She finally smiled.

Her perfect maeve lips curling over her even more perfect teeth. "I'll always have time for you darling".

I intangled my fingers in hers, her palm warmly incased mine. We fell back into silence just trying to enjoy the time we had with each other.

When the waiter came back to set down our plates I watched him. His pupils avoiding my girlfriend.

"Thank you...Matthew", I read slowly catching his attention. In reality this was just a ploy to catch Mina's.

He smiled sliding his hands away to grab napkins from his apron. A winked followed.

The redhead let a heavy sigh, "You can go". And again she glared into me.

"What?" I laughed gripping my fork. "You're flirting".

"I like it when you get jealous" I rubbed her leg a second time. "It's sexy" I continued.

I took a sip of my drink waiting for a response. Instead I found her looking into her plate in disgust.

"What's wrong with it?" I peered down.

"...Olives" she sounded somewhat disappointed. But a happiness bloomed inside of me.

She set them aside while she ate, as I finished mine I waited for her. After she was done she raised her brow. I knew what to do.

I leaned over close to her and opened my mouth. Like always she lifted the olive onto her fork, and set it onto my tongue.

"Mmm" I moaned chewing on the flesh.

"My favorite", I fell back down holding her gaze.

A glimmer of amusement cast down on me, she spoke in a husky tone. "You know what they say about olives?".

I had heard this a thousand times, but I couldn't deny how much I loved it.

"Hm?", "that if one loves olives and the other hates them, they will be two halves of a whole that fit together perfectly".

She reached over to play with the ring on my finger, the one she bought.

Warmth filled my chest, "You're such a nerd".

She chuckled as she placed her card down for the check, I hated that she never let me pay.

"My nerd though", blush coated her cheeks. Only I could say things like that.

"And you're my dummy, see perfect halves". I rushed to her end of the table to kiss her.

Word Count: 654

I'm hopefully going to be writing more if I can come up with some new ideas. 👍

Xoxo 💜💜💜 SssarahPaulson