September 8th 2022

Wilhemina x Reader x Cordelia
Warnings: None
Cordelia and Reader search for Mina after she doesn't answer her phone.

I looked to Cordelia, she sat there biting her bottom lip. There was a hint of worry in her brown eyes.

"Do you think she's busy?" I whispered checking my phone for the thousandth time.

She stayed silent placing her hand on my thigh. I could sense the anxiety she was hiding, my fingers intertwined with hers.

"I'm gonna go to her office" I stood rushing for the keys . "No Y/n", She didn't want to bother a working Wilhelmina.

I ignored her sighing to myself,  "Are you coming or not?". Even though she didn't think it was a good idea she slipped her shoes on.

It didn't take us long to get to the office. I parked watching the blonde beside me. She chewed at her nails, a habit I picked up on.

"Stop Delia", she pulled her fingertips away bouncing her knee instead. "It's gonna be alright, you know how she is" I continued.

My mind was racing with endless possibilities. She could have gotten in an accident, she could have fallen, for all I knew she could have gotten hurt.

I didn't realize I was choking on a sob until I paused. "She gets lost in her work", I trailed off.

"Not like this" she whispered unlocking her side. I nodded sniffling.

Finally I got out frantically running up to the door. Cordelia followed close behind as I reached the front desk.

"Is Ms.Venable here?", the young woman shook her head. "She left about an hour ago".

Her gaze met mine while she cringed at her own statement, "I think she got fired". I turned back immediately pacing to our car.

Mina's job meant everything to her. So there was no time to waste in finding out where she had gone.

I fumbled with the keys, "fuck". Cordelia grabbed the chain from me, "I'll drive".

The next half hour consisted of us driving around Mina's favorite spots. "Well she's not in town", the blonde seemed calmer now that she was in the driver's seat.

I sighed anxiety consuming me again, the car shifted giving me sight of the park. Relief hit me when I spotted a purple back.

"Thank god". I ran out to meet her taking her jaw in my palms. There was a wetness to her cheeks that caused me to tilt my head.

"Sweetheart" I whispered as Cordelia appeared behind squeezing her shoulders. "You know I don't like being called that" she retorted.

I chuckled wiping her tears, "What happened?". Cordelia played with the redheads hair.

"They just said I wasn't needed anymore" her voice cracked causing me to pull her in. "I'm sure somewhere else will take you right in".

"I was there for nine years y/n" I kissed the side of her skull. Keeping my lips against her for a moment, I caressed her back careful to miss the sensitive areas.

"We can go get some coffee or tea from the cafe?" I shrugged. She shook her head, "Um".

I paused thinking. "What about the pet store, meet some of the new cats?". She brought herself into Cordelia away from me.

"No, I'm okay" I stood watching them. They were embraced in one another.

I bit my lip not knowing what to say to comfort her anymore.

The blonde behind her piped up, "Lets go home, I'll run you a nice bath".

She always knew what to say. It was obvious at the nod the woman in her arms let.

A second kiss from her was placed on Mina's crown. I pulled her up hugging her tall frame.

I didn't speak in fear I might upset her further. I only listened to them talk.

I had gotten lost in my own thoughts before I felt a jab at my hip. Delia poked me repeating herself.

"Does that sound fun?" I raised a brow turning to face Mina as I sat in the backseat. She laughed, "Don't tell her".

I scoffed. "Listen the first time", she was back to her normal self. I slumped over groaning earning a glare from the older women.

"You always team up on me" the redhead let a breathy sigh. "You love it" there was a sensuality in her tone before the blonde spoke.

"Seatbelts please" she placed her hand on Mina's perfectly manicured one. I felt left out so I popped my head in between the seats.

Brown eyes shot through me from the right, the other pair pointed toward the road.

"You're already looking for a reason to get in trouble" I laughed. "Honey, please sit back".

I obliged trying not to worry Delia anymore, but I kicked Mina's seat. Just hard enough for her to notice.

"Quit it" the playful behind her tone caused me to repeated the motion.

She ignored it. I shut my eyes from exhaustion listening to my girlfriends chat in the front.

I jolted up feeling a gentle stroke across my cheek. Cordelia let a sweet laugh, "Wilhemina is waiting for you inside".

Shit.

My face grew hot knowing where I'd end up in the few minutes.

I slowly made my way inside not being able to go anywhere because Delia was behind me.

When I arrived in our bedroom I realized the bed was empty. Odd.

Cordelia gripped my shoulders leading me to the bathroom instead. That's where Mina sat already surrounded by bubbles.

Her head leaned back so elegantly, my cheeks burned. Her eyes grew open watching me, she had caught me staring.

"Get in" her voice was raspy, lustful almost. I obliged thankful that I wasn't on my knees on top of the mattress.

Taking off the last of my clothes I slipped, Cordelia was beginning to undress to.

The tub had been chosen specifically so we could all be in it together. Without her in I sat awkwardly in the middle between Mina's long legs.

Once inside she embraced me, all felt okay now. A calmness waved over me.

"I'm happy to be home, hopefully this will be a nice break" the redhead piped up. I furrowed my brow, it was unlike her to say something like that.

"Really?" I asked my hand holding hers beneath the water. "Yes, I get to spend time with you both".

This time Cordelia's head did turn up like mine had. She smiled, I did to. Of course we both knew she liked to spend time with us, but she'd never say it.

I climbed forward placing a kiss on her lips, my fingers trailing lower.

Word Count: 1105

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson