June 2nd 2022

Audrey x Reader
Warning: Alcohol
Reader welcomes Audrey home after gettting back from a long trip

I sat looking out the window waiting for her car to pull up. I looked down at my phone to see if she called or texted but nothing was there. Then there was a buzz.

My love❤: Im sorry dear flight was cancelled ill be home tomorrow

I sighed holding back tears. I missed her so much and I have to wait another day. Stupid fucking flight.

I stepped to the stairs slowly climbing them. Then receded under the comforter. Closing my eyes I waited.

Suddenly the sound of a car engine pulling into the driveway reached my ears. Immediately I looked out the window seeing the driveway no longer empty. It was her.

I jumped down the steps as quickly as possible and opened the door running out to her car. I hugged her, her scent filled my nose. Vanilla and expensive perfume.

"I missed you so much Audrey" I cried into her sweater. "Don't fucking lie to me like that" she ignored me.

"Oh honey I missed you too" she pulled away and gripped my face. "I missed that beautiful smile" she kissed me. I grinned bringing my lips back to kiss her again. I backed away to get to the car.

I reached over to grab the car door and get one of her bags. She leaned over and lifted out her suitcase, "Please let me do it baby".

I scoffed, "no". I quickly grabbed two carry ons and ran knowing she couldn't catch me with her hands full. I paced up the stairs throwing her stuff on the bed. I jumped trying to find a place to go.

"I'm coming up there" she yelled from down the steps. I could her calmly walk up the stairs until she reached the door.

I hid behind the side of the bed before she bolted in my direction. I giggled and climbed over the bed. Just before I could bring my leg over the mattress she grabbed it. I yelped in response.

"I've got you darling" she pulled me back her way and I turned to my side as she placed her arms at my stomach. "Tsk tsk thought you'd get away, I'm much faster" I laughed and let out a squeal when she began to tickle me. I tried to pull away but I was exhausted already. I gasped for air giggling in between.

She stopped letting me take a breath, "See what happens when you don't follow directions sweet girl" her voice was deep and soft. I pulled myself up wrapping my arms around her pulling her body down to my level.

"You're so amazing Audrey, I love you" I whispered uncontrollably. She smiled kissing my forehead, "you know what would make me more amazing", "huh". "If I got something to eat, I'm starving". I sat up on my knees chuckling and rolling my eyes before responding to her.

"I know what you can eat" she crossed her arms. "You know that won't get you anywhere" I pouted and let my arms come out to her. She embraced me gently.

Raising my head I spoke. "We'll go get some wine and spaghetti". She laughed, "my favorite".

She let me fall into her again and placed her mouth on my sweet spot sucking it. I threw my head back moaning. "Once we eat, I give you more" I sighed but followed her down the stairs.

When I got to the kitchen I opened the fridge grabbing the spaghetti leftovers. Audrey opened the wine and got two glasses. I already had some wine but she didn't need to know.

While the food reheated I made sure to get a much drinking in as I could. I carried the dinner and wine into the living room to Audrey.

"Thank you baby". I watched her eat until she was done.

"Aren't you having some" I took the about hundredth sip, "I'm not hungry". She tilted her head.

I smashed my lips to her exposed neck resulting in a groan from her. "Darling you're drunk" she grabbed the wine glass from me placing it on the coffee table. I kept placing hickeys on her soft skin.

"Did you have some before I got here" I nodded. Silently Audrey pulled me up looking me in the eye. "Maybe you should lay down".

Sighing I nodded again scooting onto her stomach. "Goodnight" I mumbled. "Goodnight beautiful" she placed a kiss on my head.

Word count: 755

I'm writing these way in advance so If you happen to have a request it's going to late. I'll try to post it as soon as possible and let you know when it's posted.

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson