June 19th 2022

Venable X Reader
Warning: Smut
I liked the last one so I thought I'd make a part two

Venable took a bite teasing me by moaning, "This is good". I took a sharp breath repositioning my dress after our affair.

She tilted her head, "aren't you going to eat baby". Her nicknames were driving me crazy.

"Not until you apologize for teasing me" I pouted a sudden bravery washing over me. She scoffed, "I let you finish didn't I?".

I bit my lip and she continued, "Maybe next time I won't be so nice". My stomach filled with butterflies at her statement, next time.

I slowly took a bite off my fork earning a satisfied grin from her, "That's what I thought".

She watched me suddenly removing the over shirt of her suit. The blouse she wore was almost see through, the buttons undone still taunted me.

Taking a large sip of my wine I waited for her to make another move. Which was her taking off her white blouse.

I went red covering my face in embarrassment. "Open your eyes, Y/n" I obeyed looking at her.

The lingerie top was a light violet, I imagined the matching bottoms she might have.

I was transfixed on the sight in front of me, her skin seemed so perfect. I was glad she loved purple because she looked so good in it. Just as I regained myself she let her hair loose.

Her crimson wave spilled out onto her shoulders, she took another bite humming as she placed it in her mouth.

"I gotta have this recipe" she kept eye contact as she licked her lips.

Her teasing became too much for me, I stood trying to find the courage to come up to her. I sat on the edge of the table sliding onto it and opening my legs.

She stopped giving me a glare daring me to keep going. I did, placing my hand between my legs. She stood grabbing my arm bringing me close to her.

"You've got to learn some rules so you don't get yourself in trouble" I gulped but I was so turned on.

I decided to not challenge her any further, "Yes Mistress". "Good girl, you're learning quickly, now sit under the table".

I was confused until I looked at her toned legs. She had taken off her panties, I leaned in pulling up her skirt.

Eagerly I spread her with my fingers, she opened her legs to give me more access. I got the hint and lowered my mouth to her core.

Letting my tongue drag over her folds she let out a sharp moan. She tasted sweet, I sped up turning her into a mess.

I looked under the small space where I could see her. I began sucking gently on her clit.

She had her eyes shut tightly and her mouth open making no sound. I brought my hands up to her thighs regardless of her previous directions.

"Go faster" she didn't come off desperate but I knew she would become angry if I didn't. I obeyed, her hands tangled themselves in my hair roughly gripping it at the base of my skull.

I knew she was going to cum when her thighs tightened around my head. She only let out heavy breaths as I licked up the rest of her pleasure.

I pulled down down her skirt waiting for the next instruction. She tapped her perfectly manicured finger on her lap.

It took me a second to realize she was telling me to sit on it. I happily came out from under the table placing my leg over her.

She let her hand caress my cheek, "You've been so good, maybe I should let you come again hm?".

She leaned in, "Or I could punish that little stunt you tried to pull before". She took my ear lobe between her lips.

I kept my hands to myself by playing with my outfit. I spoke in a hushed voice, "How about both?".

She laughed sweetly, "So obedient". She raised my lowered head. "Will you lay over my lap for me?".

I repositioned myself so I was spread across her lap. My skirt rid up my hips leaving my ass bare.

"Count" without warning Venable brought her hand down on my behind. "One"

Each time her hand came down it was harder, as much as I enjoyed it I couldn't help crying at the mix of pain and pleasure.

"Twenty" she rubbed over the sore spot. "You did so well, I think you deserve to come again".

I expect her to have me move but she let her fingers rub over my throbbing core right there.

"Faster" I let out a hardly coherent mumble. "Hm?", she slowed down dragging one digit to my slit.

"Please go faster" she sighed at my begging. "Needy are we?".

She let her other hand pull my hair up as she finally pumped her fingers into me. Tightly shutting my eyes I stayed still hoping for her to speed up.

But instead she stopped, "Take me to you bedroom". I stood almost falling over, my legs were numb.

My breathing was heavy still and I raced to my bedroom. Venable slowly followed me looking in she smiled to herself.

"Take off the dress" I hurried to lift off the rest of my clothes. Once I was nude she waved to the bed.

I sat sinking down into the mattress. She inched over reaching out her hand to brush down my body. I shivered at the cold of her fingertips.

Grinning she softly placed her hands on my face kissing me tenderly. Her hair was hanging on the outside of my face.

I studied her face, the sharp curve of her brows and the smile hiding beneath her lips.

Her palm found its way down my torso to my core where she pressed.

She already knew the way around my body, I only had met her a few days ago. Feeling a connection to her caused me to unexpectedly grip onto her bra.

I pulled her in hungrily trying my best to keep my mouth on hers. She moved her hand back to it's previous spot on my cheek placing it with her bare knee.

Grinding against it I felt through her red waves. No more directions were said just our heavy breaths.

I trailed my fingers to her bra zipper. Removing my move from hers I stared waiting for confirmation. She nodded quickly bringing her lips to my pulse point.

The heat rised in my cheeks as I let her lingerie fall. The second I placed my mouth over her skin she cupped my center again.

Our hums turned to moans gradually, I was getting closer to orgasm hearing the noises she made to my tongue on her chest.

I felt my body tense making me throw my head back down against the comforter.

I shuttered while she averted her attention to my breast. Cumming I closed my eyes, she let out a mumble. "Leave those beautiful eyes open darling'.

Once I finished I forced her body down to mine. She stayed for a while then ripped herself away.

"I'll see you tomorrow at work" her tone was back to a flat one. My heart broke at her sudden coldness.

She began to re-dress silently. I walked her to the door solemnly. How can she act so casual when we were fucking 10 minutes ago.

The opened the door expecting her to leave. Before she did she leaned in placing a peck on my cheek speaking.

"Call me in twenty minutes" she handed me a purple sticky note with a number on it. I brightened hiding my flushed face behind the door.

"Goodbye Ms. Venable" the woman let a quick smile and immediately rushed outside.

Word Count: 1309

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson