June 20th 2022

Audrey X Reader
Warnings: None
Reader is new on set and hates Audrey

"She's so smug" I laughed on the phone to my friend. I stared to the far corner of the set.

There stood the blond brit, in all her glory. But she was still a real bitch, beautiful or not. I had only met her two days before.

~ ~

I sat in my cast chair excitedly watching the actors work. This was my biggest dream and I got picked for a big role.

The director backed up giving me a smile, "You think you're ready for Wednesday?". I nodded at the man responding with a question, "Has the script been changed?".

He barely shook his head before yelling cut. Then he walked off to speak to the woman that made me excited to be here in the first place.

She bit her lip listening to him, suddenly stopping she made her way to me. I sat stunned at how she began to grow more beautiful up close.

"I need a coffee, no cream or sugar I'll add my own" she didn't smile or even look right at me.

I paused finally registering what she had said, "I'm not an intern". She stared down at her phone, "And I'm not a drunk divorcee but I play the part" she stomped past me not wasting any time.

I was speechless, Did she really order me to get her a coffee anyway?

As much as I hated that I still got her a coffee. Maybe she had a bad day, either way I didn't want to cause trouble on my first day.

~ ~

The next day hadn't been any better but I needed to hold off till I actually played my part.

I stood pulling down the tight almost nothing dress I wore. I stepped into place just realizing I would be alone in this scene with Audrey.

I sighed and waited for the action. Immediately I burst through the door.

I just played the lines off in my head focusing on my actions. Audrey's character approached me.

Her American accent was amazing and every word intimated me. She inched even closer, her scent was intoxicating.

Unexpectedly she finished her line pulling me centimeters from her face. She angrily spoke, her minty breath filled my nose.

I gulped forgetting my role. I continued the scene hoping she wouldn't notice my flustered behavior. My cheeks were hot and I used it to seem upset.

After a few more minutes of arguing I heard the director yell. My head was spinning so I quickly rushed to my chair hiding my red face in my hands.

I heard a raspy voice speak, "You did really well Y/n". I was surprised she knew my name.

I looked up avoiding her big brown eyes, "Thanks". She swayed taking in my appearance, "Don't ruin your makeup, we have another scene".

She wasn't as snobby as I expected when she said that, she seemed genuinely concerned.

Standing back infront of her and another actor I got into character. Most of the next part was me scowling at Audrey. This show is so dramatic.

Again I paced back to my chair, the way Audrey kept making eye contact and talking sips of her wine had me swooning.

I spent the rest of the day helping the assistants, they had been short staffed.

As I helped a young intern carry coffee Audrey followed me. "We're all going out to dinner if you want to come?" There was a demandingness to her voice. I nodded.