June 5th 2022

Diane Sherman X reader
Warning: Smut
Reader breaks in to Diane's house to pick up her ex's things

I stepped over the last rock coming up to the house. It was dark outside but that was the best time to do it. Quickly picking the lock I opened the door.

Feeling my red nose warm in the heat of the house I realized there was a noise in the kitchen. Who the hell is up at 3am in the kitchen?

I snuck past to the stairs. This was not something I did often. I was just trying to get my deceased ex's things. I know this woman was relentless and I had to get her stuff back to her family.

Rushing to what I knew to be the bedroom I walked in. None of her stuff was here. Looking in the closet I saw nothing. I turned.

I jumped seeing the redhead staring at me. She looked amused. God this woman was insane, but I realized she was very beautiful even under the dim moonlight.

"Your girlfriends stuff is downstairs, in a box, by the door". I paused, Did she not care that I broke in? "I-uh".

"It's late, you should get home", she seemed sincere. "I'm sorry". She laughed sweetly. "Don't you have your girlfriend to get to dear". My heart warmed.

"W-we actually broke up...and then she died so". Her brows raised. "And you came here to get her stuff for her family". I nodded blushing.

"So then you're single" she spoke in a low almost sensual voice. I grew more red. She came forward till her face was an inch away from mine. Her finger lifted my chin.

"Don't get shy now, you broke into my home remember". "I'm so sorry, I should get going". She chuckled again.

"You aren't going anywhere". I felt myself get aroused, what is wrong with me. "Cat got your tongue".

"You're very beautiful" I whispered forgetting the situation. She roughly pressed her lips to mine. I melted into the kiss.

She fought for dominance and won. I moaned as she gripped onto my face. She pulled back. Her eyes were a dark brown, almost black now. "Strip and get on the bed". I obeyed taking off the dark hoodie and my sweats.

"No shirt or bra huh?" She smirked. I laid on the bed. How had this woman made me so eagerly follow her, I just met her?

She stroked my face and moved my head to the side kissing my neck. I touched her waist causing her to lift herself up.

"No touching" I couldn't respond as she moved down to my chest. She placed my left nipple in her mouth and flicked the other. My breath hitched, I hummed to her touch.

She grazed her hand down to my center and brushed it softly. Her fingers entered me and I gasped. She looked up smiling at me and returning her mouth to my neck.

She moved my clit in circles with her thumb while pumping her fingers in and out of me. I could feel my abdomen tighten. I moaned until the only thing that would come out was whines.

"Cum for me sweetheart". I threw my head back in ecstasy feeling the large ball of butterflies in my stomach disperse. She left me ride out my orgasm. Once I was finished she pulled her slender fingers out and placed them in her mouth.

"You're so sweet", she pulled them out and smiled at me.

"Alright stranger, better leave with your friends stuff" I frowned at her. "Please don't make me go".

She smirked, "I guess you should learn some rules then". I leaned in a kissed her again.

"You're mine now" I nodded in obedience.

Word count: 620

I thought this up and I had never read one like it so it's one on my favorites.

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson