June 23rd 2022

Lana X Reader
Warnings: Conversion Therapy
Reader is forced to go to Briarcliff where she meets Lana

Fighing against the two large men was clearly useless. So I just tried to stay as limp as possible while they forced me into a large room.

I clearly didn't belong here, in a corner sat a woman banging her head against the grey brick. Across from her was a man touching himself.

The men stopped but still gripped onto my arms to keep me in place. My eyes scanned the rest of the lounge making eye contact with a brunette.

A nun approached me addressing the two brutes. "She won't be a problem for now, let her mingle" she had this mocking look.

"Are you sure?" She chuckled. "She's a harmless dyke" my blood ran cold at the way she talked about me like I wasn't there.

To her confirmation I was let go, I didn't dare to move though. The nun noticed my hesitation, "Cmon, it's almost lights out".

Trying to shake her off I started to walk to the couch. I was so tired after getting admitted here.

I sunk down into the redish orange sofa, the brunette that had been staring at me made her way over.

She didn't seem like most of the others in here, a cigarette hung from her plump lips.

She pointed it at me, a small gesture that I took.

Taking a puff I handed it back to her, "Thanks". She let a half smile.

Even though her hair was messy and unbrushed it still framed her elegant face.

"So How'd you get here" she sat comfortably next to me. "I murdered a guy".

She went silent, "Not really, but that would make more sense". She took a drag of her cigarette.

"I get it, nobody even knows I'm here" my heart broke for the older woman, she seemed normal.

"Actually my teacher found me and another girl making out in the school yard" I immediately regretted saying this as the woman seemed hesitant.

"I'm sorry" I stood thinking she was uncomfortable. She grabbed my wrist.

"Don't be" she pulled me back in. Her hands were soft and gentle. I fell back into the cushion trying to detect any sort of craziness in her eyes.

They were the most beautiful color, no sign of insanity. I realized her fingers were still on my arm.

She rubbed over my skin, I frantically ripped it away. Part of me missed her touch.

I took in a sharp breath, I couldn't avoid the way I felt. "I should go" my voice trailed off.

She put her cigarette in between my fingers, "Keep it I'll see you tomorrow". She got up pacing down the corridor.

I let my head fall, a second later the staff began taking patients to their rooms.

I was ushered to a hall then a metal door where I was expected to sleep. Hoping to be seen as no threat I obliged.

It wasn't easy to get my eyes to close, although the image of that mysterious woman helped.

The next morning I was brought back to that common room, where I assumed I would be spending most of me time.

Just as promised I saw the beautiful woman waiting for me. I walked her way.

Her eyes only were the only thing that moved, watching me sit next to her.

"I never got your name" she sounded upset. I leaned forward, "Y/n". She smiled, repeating it.

I noticed a pink purple mark near her temple I spoke. "What happened" she stayed silent.

I let my hand fall on her knee where her clothes cut off, she turned to me. "My name's Lana".

I bit my lip withdrawing my hand. She quickly grabbed it holding it close to her.

"Y/n, Will you go out to the hall in five minutes?" I raised a brow hesitant. Her palms cupped my hand and her eyes became shiny.

"Please sweetheart" part of me broke at her desperation. I nodded.

She smiled wiping her face before standing. She avoided eye contact with a nun as she rushed out the doors in the front of the room.

I waited staring at the clock on the wall, I realized it wasn't moving. Taking in a breath I left.

I turned the corner, there Lana stood picking at her fingers. Seeing me she looked behind my back before gripping my arm.

I was yanked into a dusty room full of junk. Lana shut the heavy door whispering to me.

"Have they done anything to you?" she was paranoid and seemed not like the woman I met yesterday.

"No, what's wrong" she softly cupped my face. "They held me down and they..." she began to sob.

I noticed my fingers touched her wrist, I left one of my hand brush her tears.

"It's alright" she spoke through her cries. "Shock therapy" I lifted her chin up to look in her eyes.

I stayed silent but found myself leaning in. Our lips connected, she froze.

In panic I backed away. So stupid. You're so stupid for doing this again.

"I shouldn't have done that" she didn't speak making me break into tears like she had. "I'm sorry Lana".

"No no, stop" she took a step closer. "You didn't do anything wrong".

For the second time her delicate palms caressed my cheeks, she kissed me again.

"Don't apologize for something that's not wrong" she mumbled mid kiss. I tilted my head, "But it is".

"Then why does it feel so right"

Word Count: 927

Not my best work 😭

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson