August 1st 2023

Cordelia X Reader
Warnings: Smut
There is a dinner party at the Coven and Cordelia has some fun.

I smoothed out the wrinkles in my dress turning to Cordelia. "Can you zip me up?".

She smiled sweetly nodding, she gingerly raised the zipper before lifting my hair.

She stared at me in the mirror, instead of going back to what she was doing she leaned her head forward.

"You're so hot in this dress", I smirked using my hand to trace over her thigh.

"Oh yeah?" I responded innocently as her lips connected to my pulse point. I let out a gasp, my eyes stuck to her in the reflection.

I could feel the deep purple marks she was already creating over my skin. My fingers inched up higher, I smirked knowing she was only in her underwear.

Just before she got to my ear where I was expecting her raspy voice a loud knock interrupted. The moan I was about to let caught in my throat.

Delia pulled away leaving me out of breath and ready to continue. She threw on a sweater quickly.

She opened the door greeted by Myrtle, the redheads eyes lingered. She always could tell when we were having a moment.

"The girls are almost ready" she smiled uncomfortably causing Delia to nod. Myrtle continued, "Maybe you two should finish up too".

I could sense the deep shade of red that covered not only her cheeks but mine too. Delia shut the door laughing after.

"That's not funny, aren't you embarrassed", Instead of responding she gave me a peck to hide her grin.

I was still red as she leaned into the closet to get her clothes.

She was so perfect, I watched as her slender body reach in to grab a blouse. My favorite blouse.

I watched her button it up sensually, she was teasing me. She leaned over again to grab her pants, the high-waisted black ones.

She slipped them over her legs and pulled them tighter. God they made her ass look so good.

I forced myself to look away.

After she got dressed I slipped past her making sure to taunt her with my hips just as she had done. She was quick to grab my ass while she followed.

Her usual sweet and conscientious demeanor appeared as she came into the presence of the girl's. I loved that about her.

We sat down at the table, this was one of the only times we could get everyone together.

The constant chatter caused me to tune out everything. Not much time passed before I felt the Cordelia's hand on my thigh.

"Right?" She asked. I stared at her causing her to fill in the sentence, "We're gonna let Zoe take the younger girls this year".

There was a sensuality lingering on her words, I nodded even though I didn't know what she was talking about.

Her slender fingers found the hem of my dress. Blush covered my cheeks as she lifted it.

Her conversation kept going while she inched up my thigh further.

If only everyone knew what was going on under this table. She'd be in so much trouble.

I held my breath preparing to lift my wine glass. Just as I thought she stopped I took a sip, before I could shallow she brushed over my panties.

I coughed almost spitting across the table. Everyone's eyes focused on me, I apologized hiding my previously pink cheeks.

"You ok sweetheart?" Cordelia asked pressing over me again. I nodded.

This was so out of character for her.

Every so often she'd do it until the plates came out. Her hand finally slipped away, "T-Thank you Spalding".

I breathed out a heavy sigh of relief. I was under everyone's gaze a second time, "Do you feel alright Y/n?".

I quickly nodded brushing back my hair. Her soft hand tenderly caressed my side.

For a few minutes we ate in silence, but before too long the blonde leaned in. Her breath on my ear caused me to shutter.

"You have no idea the things I want to do to you right now".

My silverware dropped, I looked up realizing nobody was paying any attention to me now.

Delia smirked beginning to disappear under the table to grab it.

Her brown orbs met mine as she picked it up handing it away. Her free palm rubbed my thigh.

Everyone was too immersed in their own conversations to realize the way she stared at me.

I knew the thought behind her eyes, I quickly spoke.

"You know, I'm actually not feeling too great..I um-I'm going back upstairs, sorry girls". I pushed my chair away leaving the supreme's touch.

I knew I'd pay the price for not playing her game, but that was the fun of it.

She smiled forcing her attention back at her students.

I rushed away. She had got me so worked up.

I flopped down on our bed and found myself watching the door. I'm sure Cordelia wouldn't even be up for awhile.

A smirk spread across my face as I slipped my own fingers where hers should have been.

I hummed pretending they were. I imagined her figure leaning above me, teasing me.

I let small moans as my orgasm approached quickly since she has done most of the work.

My eyes squeezed shut just as I felt a hand grip my wrist.

"Tch, I thought mine were better", my cheeks grew pink.

"This was the next best thing", she chuckled taking my fingers between her lips.

Letting them slide out with a pop, I watched in awe waiting for her to do something else.

But she quickly turned away to take off her pants. I huffed, "Delia".

I whined, "I'm so ready for you, please". She faced me, "Beg more".

I kneeled on the bed unbuttoning her shirt, "I'll be good". I reached on to her shoulders and kissed down her jaw where I knew she liked.

It didn't take long for her to push me back so she was on top of me.

Her nails glided down my arms giving me the chills. Suddenly her knee hit my center causing me to moan in her mouth.

Within second her hand had made its way to my aching core. She kept me quiet with her tongue fighting for dominance in my mouth.

Her fingers played with the juices seeping from my entrance, without hesitation she shoved them inside of me.

I let a gasp as she sloppily entertained my swollen lips.

She pumped in and out of me until I let out a cry, "I'm gonna cum Deila".

She didn't respond as her digits curled. I shuttered against her allowing my orgasm to course through my body.

I breathed a heavy sigh trying to catch me breathe but before I could speak she tugged at my clothes.

She grinned at me, "Now take that dress off".

She, clearly, was not finished. I obliged.

Word Count: 1169

Xoxo 💜💜💜 SssarahPaulson