June 15th 2022

Venable X Reader
Warning: Violence, Masturbation, Smut, Spanking
Reader gets closer to Venable in the outpost

I walked slowly up to the dinner table hoping I'd get to sit next to her.

The outpost, a gloomy dark place, with few lights inside. One of those lights was Wilhelmina Venable, she was firm but so beautiful. I wished each day I could see the soft side of her, because I knew she had one.

We sat at the dining table, a smaller dinner laid in front of us. Nothing but a translucent cube.

The other purples complained to Ms. Venable, I ate trying my best to go unnoticed. "I suggest you all fix your attitude like Y/n, or you won't get anything at all" Venable shouted tapping her cane on the floor.

I accidentally dropped my fork on the floor as she finished her sentence. My cheeks flushed red, "I'm sorry" I whispered.

Instead of reprimanding me Venable smiled slightly, "It's alright".

Cutting in Coco yelled, "Why does 'miss perfect' get treated so nicely, she doesn't even have the brains to hold a fork".

Venable scowled at her in anger, she stood making her way toward Coco.

After a second of silence she raised her hand slapping the blonde. "You are one of the last people on earth, be respectful to your fellow survivors".

I turned my face down ashamed that I caused the scene, tears lingered in my eyes.

"We will finish dinner early today, Y/n come to my office when you're finished" she exited the room. The others looked at me, my hair covered my face as I kept it pointed down.

After dinner I walked to Venable's office worrying about my punishment she was sure to give for something.

I knocked, then heard a stern voice allowing me in. I slowly sat at the other side of her desk, she quickly filled in the silence.

"Are you okay? We can talk if you want" Venable asked softly. I wondered why she was being so gentle with me, I sat still not responding. She spoke again.

"Honey you can tell me" she got up and placed her hand on my shoulder making my tremble slightly in fear.

Venable noticed how uncomfortable I was. "Do I make you nervous?" she whispered seductively. I muttered a quiet yes, she grinned.

"That's enough for today, I will see you this evening for the announcement", I nodded.

I managed to leave without causing anymore issues. My mind trailed back to the warmth of her hand, I shuddered at the thoughts I had.

I wanted to touch myself, but I would be breaking the rules. I sat on my bed, the images of her in my head were too much. She was so assertive, she had an affect on me.

It wasn't hard to miss, I always followed the rules and tried to stay quiet in her presence. I had to break this rule though for my own sake.

I lifted my purple dress. I placed my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans as I stuck two digits inside myself. I thought about her, wishing it were her fingers instead of mine.

I heard a sudden knock at my door. Quickly I sat up right putting my dress down.

Venable entered, she could see my embarrassment and awkwardness. "I hope your getting ready" she smirked causing me to blush.

I nodded so she would leave. I changed and did my hair to distract myself. What if she knew?

I walked out to the lounge and sat on the couch, no one else must be ready yet. I waited quietly, Coco approached me. "I didn't mean what I said earlier, I did it to piss Venable off", I smiled.

"She really isn't that mean" I stopped and I met Coco's gaze. Standing in the doorway was Miss Venable. I covered my face, Coco followed in fear turning her head.

"Well I'm glad you two are getting along" Venable smiled waiting for the rest of us. She must know what we said.

She stared at me beginning to speak to us, "I know you are all wondering what this announcement is about, we will be rearranging rooms". Venable seemed nicer than usual.

"And I will be removing one of the rules", everyone looked eargerly at her. "Intercourse is now permitted" conversation erupted in the room.

I could feel the tension of Venable's stare. She hushed the noise, "You'll get to choose who you room with. First thing, Y/n will be in my extra room".

Everyone looked my way, my eyes going  wide at the realization. After the rest of Venables meeting, people started dispersing.

I sat on the couch still in shock I would be in Venables room. She sat next to me after the last person left.

"Sweetheart, Would you like to go pack your things", she was excited. I nodded and went upstairs quickly getting my belongings. Her room was bigger than I expected, it was the cozy in the extra space I'd be living in.

Venable opened her door and entered watching me from afar, I finished unpacking my stuff silently.

She clicked her cane on the floor to get my attention, "Sweet girl, you broke one of the rules".

I looked at her confused, "Keeping a journal" she continued. "That's not a rule" I scoffed which was a rare thing for me to do. "And talking back" Venable raised a brow at me considering I never acted out.

"You're going to have to be punished" she gripped my shoulder adding pressure to it. My bravery came to a hault at her seriousness.

"Strip and get on your knees", she ordered harshly. I was surprised, uncomfortably I slowly undressed. Venable watched not removing her eyes.

I got on my hands and knees waiting for something to happen, I noticed venable admiring my ass.

I felt a sudden sharp blow with her cane, I cried in surprise. The pain soon mixed with pleasure, my yelps turning into moans. I lost count of how many times she did it.

It still stung alot on my bare skin as Venable motioned for me to get up. When I sat down I gasped in agony, "Here darling" Venable handed me lotion.

She had me turn around again and rubbed the lotion on the red parts. Being exhausted I fell asleep as she did it.

I woke up to her typing at her desk, I was in the same position. "I didn't want to wake you" she didn't look at me, I moved upward.

I walked to my room still naked, "Where are you going?". I pointed to my room. Venable shook her head and  got up to grab my hand.

She pulled me in kissing my lips, she tasted like strawberries. I placed my hands on her face barely touching the soft skin.

She snuck her arms around my waist causing my arousal to grow as she kissed down my neck. She nibbled on my earlobe, I moaned as she crept to my breasts. 

My hands never left her head as she continued to go down, she stopped. "Lie on the bed" I did as told waiting silently.

Venable shuffled through her wardrobe after undressing. I stared at her perfect body watching her place a strap on around herself.

She walked back to me before rubbing the silicone over my folds, she pushed it inside of me. I felt myself tighten immediately, I was close already.

She began to move her hips, my hands gripped the sheets. She started slowly watching me to make sure I wasn't hurting. I gasped as she sped up.

A feeling of pleasure went through out my body as she went deeper. My back arched and I screamed her name.

As I calmed down Venable removed it to lick the rubber clean, she threw it on to the floor and laid next to me.

I cuddled up to her body, gently she kissed the crown of my head.

Word Count: 1322

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson

Sarah Paulson Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें