June 3rd 2022

Sally x reader
Warning: Smut, Cigarettes, Alcohol(obvi)
Reader goes out for a night of drinking and meets Sally

I reached over to tap the bell sending Liz over. "Tequila please" she served me a shot and began to walk away. "Can you leave the bottle". I felt the sadness melt away as I drank.

It had been over a few hours, lots of shots and whiskey. I was definitely drunk. A young man approached me.

"Hello Miss", "H-heyy..". He smiled, "are you alone". "No...I'm I'm with you". He placed his arms around my waist and dragged me toward the exit. I couldn't form a sentence or move away but I tried to hit his arm. That's when I saw a blond woman come to us.

"Excuse me" she looked at me. I don't know if it was my disorientation or the man's grip on me that made her check in. I reached out to her best I could and smiled at her hands. "This is my girlfriend" I shook my head and tried to speak but the woman pulled me to her and away from the man.

"Well then you can pick her up in the morning, she can stay here tonight" Before he could object any further he noticed Liz watching from the corner. "Fine" he frowned and stomped out.

I was putting all my weight on the beautiful blonde but she seemed to keep hold on me fine. She helped me to the elevator. As the doors closed I looked at her. I realized she was incredibly beautiful.

I moved up to kiss her. She smiled but just stood silently until we reached the floor.

She led me to a room that smelled of cigarettes and lavender. I flopped down on the mattress and grabbed her. "Kiss me" my words lapsed over each other. She shook her head. "Not while you're intoxicated".

I whined, my mind cleared a bit. "If I sober up will you" I tried my best to get the words out coherently. "Very eager aren't you baby". I grinned.

"Mhm, please" I begged looking up to the nightstand. A pack of cigarettes laid on the brown wood. I sat up and grabbed them.

"Put those down", "make me". I took one out and placed it in between my lips as I crawled to her on the bed. She gently removed it, "I never got your name sweetheart".

"Uhm Can't remember..." she raised her brow and reached into my back pocket. She pulled out a wallet with a satisfied grin. I could see her beautiful brown eyes scan the contents inside.

"Y/n Y/l/n, hm?" I grabbed onto the waistband of her skirt. "I think you should sleep" she pushed me back onto the bed.

"Can we cuddle though" I pouted sliding off my Jeans. I could feel her eyes on me even though she rejected my offer. "You are beautiful" she said coming next to me. "Then why don't you fuck me" I didn't realize what I said until she aggressively smashed her lips into mine. I gasped but fell into the kiss.

"Go to sleep" she said breaking away the kiss. I could still feel her cold lips, I looked up at her. "Will you cuddle with me", she paused and I felt myself fall apart. "Nobody loves me".

"Shh shh, you're drunk baby, get some rest" her voice was soothing. "Please, I just want you to lay with me till I fall asleep".

I looked up at her. She smiled softly, "ok". She crept next to me and pulled the blanket up.

I nuzzled into her body, I rested my head on her chest. There was no heartbeat, but her chest fell and rose.

She placed her chilly hand on my back tenderly caressing it. I slowly waited for her breathing to get shallow. But instead I began to doze off.

The soft sensation woke me. A woman was under me tracing my arm. I raised my head to meet her eyes. I could barely remember last night, although I knew she was safe and we hadn't had sex unfortunately.

"Where am I?" My voice was hoarse and my head was killing me. "You're still at the hotel".

I got up realizing my pants were gone, "shit". "You're stuff is all right there". The woman pointed to a chair in the corner. I honestly didn't have anywhere to be, I'm sure she didn't mind since I stayed here.

I fell back into the bed sighing. She leaned in whispering to me, "Still down to fuck?". I was shocked by her statement. Thinking to myself I stared into her chocolate eyes. God I so am.

I pressed my lips to hers feeling her hand wandering down my bare thighs. I moved to straddle her, she unexpectedly grinded her hip creating friction. I hummed as she kissed down my neck.

Quickly I tore off my shirt leaving me in my underwear. She paused, "take the rest off and get on your knees".

I excitedly obeyed moving to my position. I waited for her, hearing her shuffle behind me I ached for her touch. Instead a powerful vibration started between my legs. "Oh fuck" I mumbled.

Her fingertips brushed up my leg before spreading them further open. My sensitivity grew making my breath quicken.

"I'm going to cum" she pumped her digits into me causing my legs to shake. The knot in my stomach released, I sunk down followed by an array of moans.

The blonde stood licking her fingers and falling next to me. "You're so sweet baby".

Exhausted I spoke, "I still don't know your name". She grinned.

"Sally"

Word count: 950

Like I said request are always an option. I'm also down to DM anytime someone wants to talk.

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson