August 9th 2022

Billie X Reader
Warnings: Smut
Readers mom's friend comes for a visit for her birthday

I sat on my bed alone wait for my mother. It was her birthday and I didn't want to ruin it with my personal stuff.

I heard a gentle knock, my mom would normally just barge in. So when her best friend, Billie, opened the door I wasn't surprised.

I sighed, "She's not here yet". Billie nodded and looked at the wall of pictures beside her.

Pictures of me and my now ex, pictures of my friends that sided with them. Everyone left me.

She faced downward, "I'm sorry about your break up, your mom told me". She sat next to me prompting me to give a half hearted thanks.

She played with the flashy ring on her finger, the red jewel sparkling. "I know you want to talk about it".

Billie's brown eyes met mine, and I could feel tears start building in them. Her soft touch reached my hair playing with it.

"It's okay, sweetheart" I began sobbing trying to speak clearly. "They said I was too clingy, and emotionally unstable".

Billie grabbed my hand holding it tightly. I took in a sharp breath, the flowery scent coming off of her invaded my nose.

"Don't let them get in your head, you're a beautiful, smart, amazing, young woman" her hand let go of mine falling down close to my leg.

I bit my lip at the grow of arousal in between my thighs. "Have you ever been with someone older?"

I shook my head not quite understanding what she was getting at. In a matter of seconds her lips crashed into mine.

Billie hummed in approval, my mouth opening for her. My crying had stopped as I moaned to the kiss.

Her fingers slipped into my pants, stroking over me. My breathing fastened  before she pushed two digits into my core.

My head fell away from her, "You're so wet" she began placing hickeys on my neck.

Suddenly the front door slammed shut downstairs. The last thing I wanted was for Billie to stop, but hearing my mother  speak I knew she'd come looking for us.

She got the hint removing herself from my panties. I stood expecting her to follow, she put her fingers in her mouth sucking off my juices.

I watched her, she was teasing me and it was working. Quickly I focused on my nosy mom looking down at her from the stairs.

I let a fake smile, trying my best to hide the clear disappointment I had.

Then Billie came beside me, showing all her perfect teeth. The gentle touch she placed on my lower back let me know she wasn't finished.

"There's my two favorite girls" We stood awkwardly until she threw her arms down. "Well come down here, I need my birthday kiss" the woman next to me laughed mockingly.

"Don't you need 40 birthday kisses" they shot each other looks. Ignoring the blonde, she waved us down.

We both made our way to her. I leaned giving her a quick peck on the cheek. Billie winked to me as I inched forward.

I brushed her off, "uhm presents are in the kitchen". It was like I couldn't shake Billie she wouldn't stop standing behind me.

Billie insisted she be with me all day. So she did, even while gifts were being opened. 

Her hand slid up and down my back, sure to make me go wild. I clenched my legs together hoping to stop the wetness building.

Present after present she continued, finally she let up when her gift was being unwrapped.

My mother went wild at the tickets inside the box. Turning to give Billie a hug.

After she unwrapped mine, Billie began messing with me again.

Her palm fell a little further down squeezing my ass. I quickly gripped her wrist, using my free hand to trail up her thigh.

Two can play at this game.

She let a small noise escape her, quiet enough but not for my mom to turn to look at us.

I pursed my lips avoiding her gaze, she went back to her gift smiling at the necklace I got her.

I exited finally. I listened to the conversations when everyone began to leave.

"I know you had a few drinks, stay the night", "No no, I'll be fine". The argument only lasted a few more minutes before they came to a conclusion.

Billie would be staying the night, I assumed in the guest house.

She often did, but for some reason it made me nervous as to what she might try.

I changed into my pajamas, then climbed under my blankets. My door creaked open revealing her.

She was in a silk night dress, one that cut off right below the hips. I stared at her in the doorway, "You're mom wouldn't mind if she found me in your bed, would she?".

Is this even real?

I gulped taking in her appearance, "my dad would, he hates you". I nervously laughed hiding that I wasn't joking.

She came in anyway crawling up on my mattress. She lifted herself over me, I couldn't help but hold her waist.

Her golden locks framed my head and she let a raspy voice. "I don't mind how he feels about me" she leaned in to kiss me.

I excitedly let her, moaning at every touch. Her fingertips slid across my sides making me gasp into her mouth. The contact was driving me insane.

She spun us around so I was straddled on her lap. Her plump lips finally got to my sweet spot, I bucked my hips hoping she'd move lower.

At that, she stopped. Sitting backward against the headboard her vibrant nail pointed my jaw up.

"You've got to earn it first baby" there was a glimmer in her eyes. I eagerly tilted my head for confirmation as I tugged on Billie's night gown.

At the sensual nod I ripped it off revealing her nude upper half. I was in awe taking her in.

I placed my mouth on her skin trailing down her collar bone. There was a satisfied smirk spread across her blushed cheeks.

I grew hotter as I reached her breasts. She let quiet hums while I toyed with her, eventually I made it to her core.

I slid my tongue over her slowly, she elicited a sharp moan. The shade of pink  on her face grew darker as she covered her mouth.

Her other hand brushed my hair tugging it slightly. Her back arched just as I pulled away to tease her.

A frustrated whine sounded from Billie prompting me to kiss up her thigh. She was too wound up to do anything about it.

I finally allowed her release causing muffled noises to escape between her fingers.

I lifted myself back up to her smiling at how much I affected her. Her chest rose and fell in rhythm as she came down from her high.

She grinned going in to connect our lips. "You shouldn't have teased me because now it's my turn", she eyed me.

I withered under her gaze as her nails scratched down my stomach.

"Such a good girl" she cooed.

Word Count: 1211

Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been working on two stories which at least one should be up now. Hope you can check it out.

Xoxo 💜💜 SssarahPaulson